CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

A knock on the door broke our bickering. I opened the door and guess who it was. Yup, you got it..Fabian.

He was in only a towel. Wait whaa?

"Why are you only in a towel!" I shouted.

"I forgot my key to my room and I don't know where Jamie is so I need some clothes," he grinned sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes, "Come in," I mumbled. I swung the door open and let him in. He gladly walked in and flopped on my bed.

"Sup Fabes," Henry grinned.

"Henry," Fabian nodded.

"Guess I'll be on my way then. I'll see you in a couple of days Theo," Henry got up and gave me one of those man hugs. He whispered in my ear, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I scowled at him and punched him in the gut.

He grunted and rubbed his stomach, "Son of a bitch. What did I do?"

"Shut up Henry. Leave," I muttered.

"Yes sir!" he saluted and walked out if the room, closing the door behind him.

I groaned and went to my drawer.

The door swung back open, Henry popped his head through the crack. He looked at Fabian then me and grinned, "Remember guys, safe sex is good sex so use a latex." With that said he quickly left.

My mouth dropped open. Oh hell no!

"What was that about," Fabian asked.

I turned my head to look at him, my mouth still hung open as I eyed him up and down. The outlined of his and abs were so..so delicious looking! His muscles flexed as he laid back on his elbows. Beads of water trickled down from his wet hair and rolled down his hard pecks to his abs and to..well you get the idea. He looked scrumptious enough to eat!

Oh my God! Not right now Theodore!

I shook my head and shut my mouth. I turned back to my drawer and pulled out some clothes and threw them to Fabian.

"It's nothing. He thinks were a gay couple remember," I sighed.

He smirked, "Oh yeah." He stood up and unwrapped his towel.

"What the fuck!" I covered my eyes with my hands. "Use the bathroom!" I shouted.

"No! What's the point in that. And it's not like you've never seen my dick," he said matter if factly.

"I don't think anyone wants to see that monstrous dick of yours!"

"You've seen it," he said dryly.

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't. I never know what you mean," he muttered.

"Don't make fun of me," I snapped.

"I'm not," he chuckled.

"Hurry up and put on the clothes."

He sighed, "Nawww I don't think so."

Oh em gee! Why is he doing this to me!

"Fabes!" I whined.

He laughed and walked closer to me.

"Open your eyes."

"Hell no! You must be cray cray!"

"Theo," he sang. He removed my hands but I quickly closed my eyes shut tight.