CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Theo's POV

What did I do? Did I do something wrong? I was confused, not even an hour ago we were both fine. Talking about marriage and all that shit and now what the fuck! As he spoke those last words of his I fell to the ground. My body shook drastically and my heart felt like I was being stabbed repeatedly.

He looked at me with those hazel eyes of his. It didn't look alive anymore. It look dead and lifeless; broken. Nothing but pain displayed in them. Why can't he tell me what's wrong? I know he didn't mean what he said that he doesn't love me. That is so fucking bullshit.

Watching him walk away from me hurts so much. Why is he doing this to me? This must just be all a joke. That's what I want it to be but deep down I know something is wrong. This wasn't right.

I quickly got up from the ground and ran after him. "Fabian!" I called out. "Please! Tell me what's wrong!" I begged. Catching up to him I wrapped my arms around his waist securely. "Don't do this," I cried. "Don't shut me out like this. Talk to me."

Unwrapping my arms he turned around and did the unthinkable. He shoved me away, making me stumble to the ground. I was shocked that he just did that.

"Leave me alone Theo. I don't love you anymore," he said with a blank expression. But I could see that in his eyes he did. He loved me more than his own life, that I knew.

"Stop! Just stop lying to me!" I said getting back up.

"I'm not lying! Please just stay away from me. I don't deserve someone like you."

I stepped forward but with every step he took one backwards. "Fabian," I pleaded.

"No Theo," he said shaking his head. "Don't. Don't take a step closer."

I stopped in my tracks, "Fine but at least talk to me," I whispered.

He shook his head again, "I'm sorry." With that said he turned his back on me and started waking away once again.

"Fabian Sparks!" I shouted, "you remember this, I will always love you. I won't stop. You are the only one that will be in my heart forever. My heart only beats for you and only you."

Stopping in the middle of the street he turned back to face me, "Th-"

"BABE!" I screamed as I saw a car swerved on the road.

Fabian turned around but it was too late. I watched as the man I love was being smashed into the windshield of the car. As soon as the car came to a halt his body rolled down from the hood of the car and flopped on the ground.

"FABIAN!" I cried in horror. "OH MY GOD!" I dashed forward as fast as I could to him. "MOM! DAD!" I screamed.

Cleo and my parents came running to me. "Oh my God!" Cleo covered her mouth. She quickly took her phone out and dialed 911.