CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

This part might get confusing. Sorry if it does! One more chapter and this story shall be finished!

***

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Fabian's POV

"What do you think you're doing?"

I turned around to face the woman I use to call my mother, "Why are you here."

"I saw you with that man," she spat.

"Don't you dare touch him," I warned, "I said I'll take care of it."

She barked a laugh, "Take care of it? I think it's a little too late for that."

"What do you mean. What did you do!" I snapped.

"Let's just say it's taken care of," she replied shrugging.

"What did you do!" I repeated and grabbed her shoulders shaking her vigorously. "Tell me!"

"I did nothing."

My heart sunk and stomach dropped. "What did you do!" I demanded.

"Help! Someone help!" Caroline cried.

I snapped my head up, "You bitch! I told you not to touch him!" I shoved my mother aside. "Penny don't let her out of your site," I ordered and ran towards Caroline's voice.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me outside towards the parking lot. As soon as I pushed the doors open I saw two men dragging a bruised up Theo into a car.

My stomach dropped, "Theo!" I screamed. Before I can reach him the car sped off. "Theo!" Turning on my heels I ran towards my car.

"Fabes!" Jamie called out. Ignoring him I opened my car door and got inside. He followed pursuit and got in the passenger side.

"What do you think you're doing!" I said as I started my car.

"You can't stop me I'm going with."

"Jamie!"

"Fuck you Fabes. Just shut up and drive!"

Rolling my eyes I pulled out of the parking lot and followed after Theo.

"You see them?" I asked.

"Not yet.."

"It's a black SUV, it shouldn't be that hard to find," I added.

"There there there!" Jamie shouted pointing to the car. "Hurry!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!"

"Why did take him? I know you know Fabes, don't lie to me. I also know if you didn't care for Theo you wouldn't be here chasing after him. Why did you lie to us? Why lie that you lost your memories?"

I swallowed hard, "I have my reasons."

"And what was that? Give me a good reason for hurting the man you love?"

"I was trying to protect him."

Jamie rolled his eyes and threw his hands in the air, "Fucking Christ Fabian! And this how you protect him?"

"It's complicated."

"I thought we were friends."

"We are."

"Then tell me. You know you can trust me."

"Look now is not the time. When we get Theo back I promise I will tell you everything. I realized keeping this a secret only made things worst."

"Fine. You promised, you can't back out of it."

I nodded, "I won't."

"Turn right," Jamie said.