CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

He crawled on top of me and kissed my lips, "I love you Theo."

"What!" I shrieked.

"Do you always have to make me repeat myself," he rolled his eyes.

I blinked rapidly still in shock that he said those three words..

"Wait you love me?" I asked incredulously.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No no no," I smiled. "Not bad at all." I pulled him down to kiss him once more, "I love you too," I mumbled on his lips.

"Good," he whispered.

We both laid on top of the hood of his car in silence. We cuddled until the stars light up the night sky and the moon shined bright. I rested my head on his chest, inhaling his yummy scent. If it came down to it I'm pretty sure I'd be bottom. Shit.

The nervousness of being bottom overwhelmed me. Fabian sensed me stiffen.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing," I mumbled into his hard chest, "just that if we have sex I'm pretty sure you're going to make me bottom!" I whined.

He burst out in laughter, "What the hell Theo." He shook his head in amusement, "Were you thinking about that the whole time?"

"No but it just popped up just now okay. I've never taken anything in my ass before and I'd like to keep it that way."

He just kept laughing his ass off. It's not funny...

"Fabes. It's not funny. You're taller..and have more muscles..and a bigger wiener!"

"It'll be fine. When it comes down to it nothing will matter." He kissed my forehead, "I love you Theo."

I sighed in defeat, "I love you too," I muttered. "I'm still going to be bottom," I whined.

He shook his head, "Stop worrying about it. I'm sure it'll be awhile before we actually do have sex."

I got up and glared at him, "Are you saying you don't want to have sex with me?"

"What? No!" he shot up cupping my cheeks in his hands. I huffed and looked away.

"Look at me," he said firmly. I rolled my eyes but looked at him, "It's just that I'm willing to wait for you as long as you want. We don't have to have sex in our whole life. All I want is to be with you."

Daaaaww how cute.. But he'll no! No sex ever? That's like pure torture! Worst than hell if I do say so myself. Not that I've been to hell, but it sure would feel like it. Not that I know how hell would feel like because I don't...okay I'm lost. I just confused myself..

I sighed, "Fabes. I am not that much of a pussy to never have sex with you..ever..I don't think I can handle no sex," I pouted crossing my arms.

He laughed, "I love you so much Theo, you have no idea. I don't know how or why but I just do," he said as he stared deep into my soul.

I can tell he was telling the truth. His eyes, God those eyes were just beautiful. They held so much emotion that it pained me.

I crashed my lips onto his. I slowly crawled on top of him, snaking my arms around his neck. He ran his hand playfully in my hair. I pulled away and kissed his neck leaving hot trails of kisses behind. I bit down into his neck making him moan slightly and sucked hard.

"Theo," he breathed out.

"Mm?"

I felt a bulge in his pants pressing hard against my own. Mother of pearls! It felt so good. I don't know how but it just did. How was I getting turned on by this was a mystery but guess what, love works in mysterious ways.