CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

After our little make out session we decided to continue forth with this stupid haunted house. Just thinking of the words "haunted house" made me cringe. Yeah yeah laugh all you want, I'm a chicken okay!

We walked side by side and every once in a while our shoulders would brush against one another. The contact of our skins made a smile creep on my face. I felt so stupid and so girly.. But his skin was just so soft, like a baby's bottom. Oh what the hell Theodore?

Fabian laughed, "What are you doing?"

I giggled to myself, "Hm?"

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing," I replied. Like hell I'm going to tell him his touch makes me all squirmy and tingly inside. I cleared my throat, "My legs are tired."

"You're kidding right?" he raised a brow.

"Give me a piggy back ride."

He chuckled, "No way."

"Fabbie," I whine and pouted my lips.

He groaned and rolled his eyes, "Fine."

"Yes!" I fist pumped my hand in the air. Fabian turned around and bent down slightly. Oh I like this view, it shows his nice, round booty perfectly.

"Hurry before I change my mind," he muttered.

"Calm down," I mumbled back. Holding onto his shoulder I jumped on his back.

"Oh my God you're fat! Hope my back doesn't break."

"Shut up," I smacked his head playfully.

"You owe me after this."

"What do you want?"

"Just one kiss," he smiled.

I chuckled, "Really? Another kiss?"

"Yup," he replied popping the P.

"Can't you do something like me washing your car with my shirt off.. That would be a good one since your car would be all nice and clean plus you get to see me half naked," I teased.

"No way! I'm not letting everyone see you get all wet and soapy. That's only for my eyes to see," he stated matter of factly.

"Whaaa..is someone jealous?" I ruffled hair playfully.

"Of course I'd be jealous. Now that everyone knows you're into guys who knows how many of them will hit on you," he mumbled.

"Well who wouldn't, I mean look at me..I'm sexy!"

"Yeah yeah you're sexy and you know it."

"I work out."

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle?"

"If you start to sing that song I'll bite you," I warned.

He laughed, "You started it."

"Touhé." I huffed, "Fine, I'll give you another kiss," I said rolling my eyes. "At least it's not a blow job," I mumbled.

He laughed, "I was only kidding with that."

"I hope you did," I muttered. "How long is this stupid haunted house going to take?"

"I don't know? Whenever we find the exit."

"But I'm tired and hungry." I pulled out my cell phone to check the time. It read 10:16. "Oh my fucking God. We've been here for two whole freaking hours! I'm hungry!" I whined, leaning my chin on his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around Fabians neck and held him closer.