CHAPTER TWELEVE

CHAPTER TWELEVE

Wanting for this dreadful night to be over with already wasn't even the start to a bad night. I groaned and sighed as I sat on the couch, waiting for my sister and mom. Why do women have to take so long to get ready?

Tapping my foot on the floor seemed like the only entertainment I had right now. I was soon thwacked on the back of the head by my dad.

"Gah what!" I asked rubbing my head.

"It's really annoying," he said nonchalantly.

"I can help it. They're taking forever," I whined.

"You should be happy that they're wasting time. You didn't want to come in the first place," he pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "So? You guys should be there already.. I mean you're the host! Its your party!" I said incredulously.

"Yeah well your mom likes to arrive fashionably late," he scratched his head and grinned.

"I can see that," I mumbled. "Where's Fabes anyway?" I asked.

"He should be down soon. He didn't have a suit so I made him borrow one of mine."

I nodded, "How nice of you," I said flatly.

He shrugged, "Of course. I don't want my soon to be son in law to hate me now do I."

I gawked at him, "Huh?"

"Yes, son in law. I see the way you two look at each other. It's more than just a fling. You two love each other," he said matter of factly.

I blinked several times. This is just too weird.

"Son don't look at me like that," he scowled.

"Sorry but this is just weird," I muttered. "I didn't think you'd be this fine with me being you know.."

"Gay," he finished off.

I sighed, "Why must you say it like that? I like girls too you know so I'm bi."

He laughed, "Son, I don't think you'll be into anymore girls after Fabes here."

That's one thing he's right about, I won't be into any other girls or any other person at all. I deeply loved Fabian and I don't think I can find anyone else who could compare to him.

He was hot, naaaw not hot, sexy is more like it. He's may not seem like it but he has the kindest heart in the world. He looks like your typical bad boy but deep down, he's the sweetest person I know.

"Theo," my dad said breaking my train of thoughts, "I don't care what sexuality you are. As long as your happy then I'm happy. Fabes seems like a good guy and I actually do like him so don't do anything stupid to make him run away from you, you got that," he threaten.