CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Theo's POV

"No it's not," I said, "let's go home." I smiled at the man I love before me, cupping his cheeks in my hands and wiping away his tears.

As I stared intently into his hazel eyes I saw a sense of relief but pain as well. Emotions that I could never understand since I was never in his situation but one thing I know for sure is that I'll always be by his side.

Never in my life have I seen him so vulnerable. I've always seen Fabian to be mister macho manly man with the perfect life, perfect friends, perfect girlfriends, and everything. Who knew there was more to him than meets the eye. But then again never judge a book by its cover.

I leaned in and kissed him gently. We moved our lips together and deepened the kiss. It wasn't a hungry and hot kiss, it was the one you wanted more of. The one where sparks exploded everywhere leaving a sense of butterflies fluttering in your stomach.

He snaked his arms around my back and he pulled me in closer. My hands slowly guided up to his soft and luscious hair. Loving the feel of it in my hands I caressed it, running my hands through his hair.

I pulled away to catch my breath and leaned my forehead against his. "Let's get out of here," I whispered.

He nodded and forced a smile. Taking a hold of his hand, our fingers intertwined and I led him out to my car.

It was silent as we drove down the dark streets of my hometown. Lights flashed here and there as we passed the blazing neon signs of buildings. Other than that nothing exciting came up.

I couldn't help but feel responsible for all of this. If I hadn't agreed to come and bring him along in the first place none of this would have happened. My heart ached to know I did this.

I glanced at Fabian who was staring out window into the distance of the town. He seemed to be thinking hard about something. I could never tell what he was thinking though. Unlike me I was an open book.

"Theo!" Fabian snapped.

I quickly averted my gaze back to the road and swerved a bit.

"S-Sorry." I mumbled.

"What's the matter?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing."

"Nothing my ass.. You almost got us killed!"

"It's nothing," I mumbled, "I just got distracted."

"Distracted by staring at me," he retorted. "Pull over, I'm driving."

"No way! You don't even know the way around here more than likely it'll be you getting us killed," I said nonchalantly.

He groaned, "Then please keep your eyes on the road. I know I'm sexy but seriously baby," he joked.

I rolled my eyes, "You're not that sexy," I whispered to myself.

I heard him chuckle, "I know in sexy otherwise you wouldn't be distracted."

"Conceited much?"

"Just stating the truth," he shrugged.

"Definitely conceited," I said flatly glaring at him.

"Hey what did I say, eyes on the road."

I sighed and nodded, "Yeah."

"Seriously what's wrong," he asked flatly.

See I told you I'm an open book!

"It's nothing!" I whined.

"Pull over."