CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

Fabian's jaw clenched and hands curled into fists. "Don't" he warned gritting through his teeth.

"Why not? I think your parents have a right to know that their only child and son is gay," he said firmly.

"My sexuality is none of your concern and my parents do not own my life. I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions."

"I'm just trying to help you out," he shrugged.

"Thanks but no thanks, I don't need your act of kindness. We all know here you don't mean it."

Ken laughed, "Of course I mean it. Why else am I offering to tell your parents for you."

"I'll tell them when I want to," Fabian snapped.

"Oh come on Fabian, I know you won't. You're too scared to," he smirked.

Fabian stepped forward, "Drop it Ken!" he growled.

"Fabes, let's just go," I cut in. "He's not worth it."

"My my and who do we have here? You're boyfriend?" Ken joked raising a brow. "I can see why you're batting for the other team now. He's a handsome one isn't he?"

I narrowed my eyes, "Come on Fabes," I shove him slightly to get him moving. He reluctantly walked away.

"Hey! Who said you can leave!" Ken grabbed my wrist, yanking me back to him.

"Don't touch him!" Fabian slapped his hand away, "and who are you to tell me what to do!"

"Let's go Fabes!" I shouted. "And you," I pointed to Ken, "don't you ever touch me again!" I spat.

His eyes hardened as I glared at him. I turned my back on him and dragged Fabian with me.

"As long as you haven't told your parents, you do as I say!" he growled.

Fabian snapped back around, "You know what..go ahead and tell them. I don't give a fuck anymore!" he snapped.

"You watch what you say Sparks..You might regret it," he warned.

"What I regret is letting you walk into my life!" with that said Fabian grabbed my hand and walked away.

We walked a good ten steps away from them when all of a sudden Fabian was snatched away. I quickly turned around to see my boyfriend get knocked in the face.

"Fabes!" I screamed, "You fucking bitch!" I tackled Ken to the ground. My fist soon collided with his jaw again and again. My next blow to his face was stopped and I was pulled off of Ken. The next thing I knew I was punched in face and kneed in the ribs.