CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Theo's POV

We were soon kicked out of the carnival for making a mess and being too noisy. Like for real? It's a friggin' carnival! There's trash everywhere and it's always noisy! Some people, I swear..

We decided to have a small grill out with our friends to celebrate. I didn't want to go to any bars or clubs and take it to the extreme. I'd like to remember this moment as much as I can, thank you very much.

"I want that blimp," I whined.

"You can't have the blimp," Fabian mumbled.

"Why not. It has my name on it so I should have ownership."

He rolled his eyes, "If you really want one I'll get you one but...on our wedding night," he winked.

"I'll hold you to that," I kissed his lips quickly. I gasped, "We should use it to take it to our honey moon! Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere is fine. As long as I have you," he blushed.

I giggled. He was too cute. "At least name a place and we'll take it into consideration."

"Mmm.." he pursed his lips, "well I've always wanted to go to Europe or Asia, anywhere around there would be fine."

"How about Brazil!"

"That's no where near any of those continents Theo," he sighed. "Did you fail geography."

"No, gosh. I said Brazil because maybe we'll meet Francisco Lachowski. I've always wanted to meet him. Cleo always talked about how God-like he was so," I shrugged.

"When did you start noticing other guys," he said frowning.

"Fabes," I hugged him, "I'm just joking around."

"Well I don't like it," he muttered.

I chuckled, "Sorry but I love seeing you get all jealous."

"It's not funny," he pouted his lips.

"For you no but for me, it's very entertaining," I grinned. "It's sexy when you get all angry."

He flicked my forehead causing me to yelp.

"Jerk," I mumbled.

"I'll kiss the pain away," he cooed.

"Hey you two lovers," Jamie hollered, "you guys coming or what?"

"We're going calm down," I yelled.

"Well get your asses in the car," he yelled back. "We can use my beach house. It's like half an hour away."

"You won't mind?"

"Naaw, we never use it anyway so might as well put it to good use."

"Thanks Jamie."

"Anything for my buds."

Fabian and I got into his car and follow Jamie's car. For the past half hour Fabian and I argued over where to go on our honey moon. He was being ridiculously stubborn. Sure he kept saying it was up to me but geez..what if I didn't want to pick.

"Baby! Seriously stop being so difficult," I complained.

"You're the one who is," he snapped.

"No I'm not. Why can't you just pick a place."

"Because I said I'll go anywhere you want to go."

I groaned and face palmed myself on the forehead. "How about this, I'll name some places and you pick the top three that seems the most interesting and would really like to go."