CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

Boyfriend. The way it rolled off his tongue so smoothly made my stomach explode with butterflies. I loved the way he teased me but this was just a stupid crush right? I mean it's Fabian Sparks, he was straighter than a pole. There was no way he can like me..or can he?

Friday came by so freakishly slow that it was killing me! I shouldn't be so hyped up about it but I was. I was going on a date with Fabian. Sure it was a fake date but a date nonetheless. Excitement filled me as I watched Fabian walk towards me.

"Hey there sexy," he said winking.

I rolled my eyes, "Took you long enough. If you were late for one more minute I definitely wasn't going."

He chuckled, "Oh quit being a girl."

"Why are you such a dick."

"Quit acting like a girl and I wouldn't have to be."

"Whatever," I scoffed, "are we going or what? It's already eight."

"Don't worry, they're stopping around midnight anyways."

"Fine," I mumbled.

***

"Fabes, Theo, over here!" Caroline called out.

"What took you guys so long?" Mark asked.

"Dude, you don't have to ask. I'm sure they were doing the nasty anyway," Jamie said and shrugged.

"Fuck you Jamie," I muttered rolling my eyes.

"You guys did huh?" he nudged me.

"No! Now shut the fuck up!" I replied annoyed.

"Just stop you two," Caroline butted in.

"Yeah guys just leave them be," Henry added.

"We can't help it. You guys are like the talk of the school right now," Mark added.

"What!?" I exclaimed. Mark and Jamie nodded and grinned vigorously.

"Who cares if we are," Fabian said. "Let's have some fun! I heard the haunted house is pretty amazing."

"Oh my God! It's not amazing, it's fucking awesome!" Caroline shrieked. "I literally almost shit my pants. It's that scary."

"Great, let's go Theo," Fabian said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the haunted house.

"Woah woah woah, I am not going in there!"

Fabian stopped before the entrance of the haunted house and turned around. He narrowed his eyes and tilted his head to the side. "Are you scared?"

"Psh no?"

"Yeah you are."

"Nooooo.."

"You can hold my hand," he teased.

Rolling my eyes I punched his shoulder, "Let's make a bet."

"Fine, what is it."

"If I make it through there you have to buy me food. Since I skipped dinner waiting on you I'm starving!"

Fabian nodded, "Fair enough. And what if you're too scared and don't?"

"Oh I'll make it through."

"You sure about that? I say if you don't, you have to..." he pursed his lips and tapped on his chin, "Make out with me in front of everyone."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "We already did that. I'm sure they don't want to see us make out again. Plus that is the lamest bet ever."

He chuckled, "Oh come on Theo. So what? Do you want me to make it much worse? Like give me a blow job in front of everyone?"