CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Yooooo? Anybody in there?" Caroline knocked loudly at my door.

Both Fabian and I groaned, "I'll get it," Fabian muttered.

I shot my hand out and grabbed him. I mouth the words 'No' and shook my head.

He flopped back down on the bed and pulled me back into his chest.

"I know you're in there Theo!" Caroline shouted banging loudly.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Fabian chuckled and slipped his hand up my shirt, tracing the outlines of my abs with his fingers. I shivered in delight. He crawled on top of me, pushing me down on the bed. He started kissing my neck and teasing it just the way I like it. His hands explored my chest, rubbing and brushing his thumb against my nipples. A moan escaped my lips.

Shit.

"Ahh ha! I heard that Theo! Open up!"

Fabian laughed quietly. I slapped his chest as he continued kissing me.

I cleared my throat, "No one's here!" I replied in a high pitch girl voice.

Yeah she'll buy that...Not! I'm an idiot sometimes, naaaw make that all the time but who's keeping track?

Fabian rolled his eyes, "Idiot," he whispered. I glared at him.

"If you don't open the door I'm going to..to..tooo..tell your sister about you!"

I quickly shoved Fabian off me. She wouldn't? Would she?

I got up and leaped for the door, swinging it open.

I glared down at her, "You bitch. You wouldn't dare."

Caroline grinned and coughed, "Oh hey there Fabes. I hope I didn't interrupt anything," she teased.

"What do you want Kay?"

"Come to the beach with us!" she pouted her lips.

"And who are these 'us' you speak of?"

Fabian walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Daaaww you guys are seriously too cute!" She shrieked jumping up and down like a school girl.

"Kaaaayy," I whined.

"Oh right well pretty much everyone..so uh me, you, Fabes, Jamie, Mark, Henry, Claire, Susan, Ellie, Matt.." she continued to name off everyone using her fingers.

I flicked her forehead, "I get it," I muttered.