✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧

The evening began to change into a night full of shine. It was less snowy and luckily the moon was visible.

Each and every student was back to their places for the meal and after that they were informed to leave to their rooms.

And so was Jimin walking towards his hotel room but Namjoon held his hand in the middle of the way.

Jimin was surprised but let himself be dragged by Namjoon who sneakily took them to the back of the hotel where it opened into the hills and snow.

"Joonie, where are we going?" Jimin asked, completely wondering but Namjoon didn't let his hand go until they were far away on the boundary grills of the hotel filled with pine trees, near which was a bench and beyond the boundaries was the view, the best view of hills covered in white snow and the moonlight reflecting on them brightened it more.

Namjoon stopped by the boundary, bringing Jimin in front of him who was wondering what was happening.

"Joonie… what's going on?" Jimin tilted his head, turning around to look at Namjoon who back hugged him, resting his chin on top of his head.

He caged Jimin in his arms who stopped moving his head once Namjoon began to speak.

"Isn't the moon beautiful?" He asked and Jimin hummed, placing his hands on Namjoon's against his abdomen.

"So you brought me here for the moon?"

"Minnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for choosing me out of seven billion people in the world."

Jimin could only chuckle in the softest way at his cheesy lines.

"I had no choice. You were just meant to be mine." Jimin said back in a sassy way and Namjoon chuckled, kissing the top of his hood.

"Yours?"

"Yes, mine." Jimin claimed wholeheartedly and Namjoon slid his one hand into his pocket right then.

"Then this means you're supposed to be mine too." Saying this he showed him the tiny box of chains with half a heart pendent which were connected as the two bracelets rest in the box.

Jimin's crescent eyes grew bigger when he saw, his tiny hands poking out of his coat instantly held the box.

Namjoon opened the lid and took out the tiny bracelet, turning Jimin to himself now who was still looking down.

He held Jimin's hand, locking up the bracelet right where his other one was.

The taller one looked so happy to see how it fitted Jimin's wrist perfectly and the tiny half heart hung nicely.

"My turn." Namjoon showed his wrist to Jimin, waiting for him to do the same.

He held the box for him as Jimin took the bracelet and fixed it around Namjoon's wrist.

The taller male smiled widely, his piece fitted him well too. He then leaned closer to the shorter male who was still looking down, resting his head against the other one's while leaning, Namjoon let his heart out.

"Thanks for making me believe in love again, thanks for showing me I am worthy of love, thanks for being the reason I changed, thanks for being who you are and thanks that you exist. I love you so much, Minnie." Namjoon whispered with all of his emotions, holding Jimin's both hands in his own against their chests.

He didn't hear any words by the shorter male because now he felt tiny warm droplets against his hands.

Namjoon quickly peaked to check his face which was red and freshly tears rolled down his soft cheeks.

"Minnie?" Namjoon asked and quickly pulled him for a hug, a hand rubbing against his hood and Jimin hugged his waist while laying his head on his chest.

He could hear Namjoon's heart beating with the same rate as his own. It really is love. The love he always dreamt of having.

"I… I love you so much Joonie… so much." He cried, all out of overwhelming emotions while the taller one only chuckled softly at his emotional outbreak.

"Don't cry please." Namjoon broke apart from the hug to hold his face, hands so big that they lifted it up effortlessly. His big thumbs wiped the tears away.

"This is the least I would ever wanna see, please don't cry." He requested and Jimin tried his best to sniff up, his tiny nose turning red on top of which Namjoon left a peck.

"Don't cry, baby."

"That's so beautiful, so special to me. Thanks for everything Joonie." Jimin whispered, voice still cracking and Namjoon's heart began singing a different melody, a melody full of love.

Bringing his head up with his hands, he leaned to capture the plum lips of the other one. The delicacy and warmth of his lips against his was contrasting with the rough and cold weather.

It felt as if their lips were moulded together until they made supple movements, kissing passionately under the moonlight.

They were so in love, falling more and more with every confession, with every hug and every kiss.

~✧~

The next morning they had to leave the hill station to go back home. The students had enjoyed these three days so much that going back seemed so lame but they had no other choice.

Everyone was still yawning, half asleep in the early morning. The instructors were guiding them to head to their buses and they all climbed up and in a while they were ready to head back home.

They were seated just how they came and Namjoon and Jungkook chose the same seats besides their boyfriends like before.

"Did you pack everything?" Namjoon asked the tiny male who nodded, let the taller male put his bags on the upper row.

He let Jimin sit next to the window and sat afterwards.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat right beside them like before and already plugged in their earpods to listen to the music.

Namjoon took out his phone and airpods too, his wallpaper being Jimin's latest picture taken in the snow which would always spread a smile across his face.

He saw how Jimin laid his head on his shoulder as Namjoon tucked one earpod into his ear, letting the soft melody play.

He held both of Jimin's hands into his large ones so he couldn't feel cold as the bus started to take them home.

The pendant in their bracelets moved along the pace of the bus and Namjoon smiled while looking down at it.

The music, the view out of the window vand having Jimin next to him was all he ever asked for.

It felt like reading a book full of adventure and love, beholding the beauty of life and having your heart lift up with outpouring emotions.

Namjoon's is so deep in love, like he was never before.

This trip had changed a lot but they weren't going empty handed. A lot of memories with a lot of love for each other and a sweet promise exchanged, tied along the chains on their wrists, Namjoon was ready to give Jimin his everything.

────•✧•────

Ah, the excursion is over and they'll be back to their usual routine.

Anyway, let me just tell you that the story won't exceed much for any longer. I'll end it soon, not very soon but yeah soon after few more chapters.

Keep commenting.

Hope you guys enjoyed!