The Red Dragon 00

(Art is an old art of mine including the cover

(Art is an old art of mine including the cover. Because I have fascination with green eyes.)

00: INTRO

"I am that black dragon's older brother.

We may have been born at the same day thousands of years ago, but I was hatched twelve years earlier."

Blink.

Blink.

Huh?

Green reptilian eyes stared blankly towards the dragon half-blood's stunned expression.

"W-what...!"

He has never thought this would happen, nor does he expected it to be alive.

Instinctively clenching his chest to where the beating heart that doesn't belonged to him was, he looked at the small baby red dragon that was hatched five minutes prior his notice.

Why? Why?! I have his heart!

His thoughts have been in chaos as he stared at the egg that's been cracked and to the red dragon that inhabited it. Its scaly skin still covered in a slimy substance that came from the egg while it sat there, staring at him like...

.... like it knew.

Until the dragon half-blood saw something from the remnants of the broken egg. Something red was there as well, deformed almost unrecognizable but despite this, his heart seized even more.

He realized just what it was!

Twins!

The egg was inhabited by twin red dragons!

He pieced it, watching the five hundred year old corpse of the poor dragon left in the egg. He looked back at the other dragon who remained staring at him. His eyes filled with regret.

It knew.

His heart hurt once more. Tears streamed down his eyes as he looked at it with guilt. Slowly taking the living red dragon in his shaky hands, ignoring the icky feeling from the slimy substance that covered the creature.

The red dragon was small like an infant that it was. It's small head was round and smooth, its small body was fragile that its bones might break, his scaly skin was still soft but soon, it will surely stern and harden as years passed. It's going to become a mighty dragon just like the size of its egg.

But that will only be possible if White Star doesn't know of its existence for if he did, the half-blood will be forcibly ordered to eat its heart just like his twin. Yes, he won't know. He will protect this one and that other one.

His eyes then turned towards the smaller black egg.

::::::::::::

Hi! Welcome to another TCF fanfiction of mine.

And yes, this is a 3 am thought while I'm secretly drinking my dad's alcohol to rid of my head ache.

As always! Thank you for noticing this story!!!!

By the way What's the Dragon Half-blood's name? Was it mentioned anywhere in the previous chapters because all they ever used to address him was Dragon half-blood and nothing else.

Btw. It's pride month so... its bl 🙂.

Disclaimer: Trash of the Count's Family