The Dragon Family 05

Euclidean's how to be a king 101:

Euclid: You want to be a king? Pick up an apple and give him a King name.

Author: Why exactly?

Euclid: So that you'll have motivation not to destroy a country and simply just take over it.

Author: How did you do that?

Euclid: I don't know. Human kings are all weaklings so it's so easy to snag a country.

Author: ... wow.

Euclid: Becoming king? Well if you want it, do it.

Author: Sir, I am hooman.

Euclid: Sucks for you then. But honestly, I didn't know becoming a king is so easy.

Author: Bruh... have you looked around and noticed that your elves are losing their lives doing the responsibility that you didn't want?!

Justice-for-overworked-elves!!!

Euclid: Because I'm the king.

Author: *Dies from stress of Euclidean's pettiness*

Euclid: Don't die yet, I'm not done with the story. And what's this chapter that I read that a certain blondie prince bastard sleeps in the same room and on the same bed as little apple when he's in Roan?

Author: *Gulps* *Fake gasp* Nani? Where? How? What? Why?

Euclid: It's a perfect day to kill a certain author~ don't you think, Author-nim?"

//that smile... that damn smile.

Author: I-I thought you told me not to die yet...

Euclid: I can always ask the elves to continue where you left off, right? After all, I am the king.

Author: ohmygahd. What demon have I created?

.

.

.

After some time, Euclidean decided to withdraw.

Be cause he didn't want to argue with someone 'feeble' and left Raziel in his care so he wouldn't be very sad when he dies.

The boy could only sigh as he was reminded again and again by the ancient blue to 'not hold back to stab his 'loving uncle' if he's getting on his nerves.' Before leaving with a smile.

Raziel forced himself to believe that this is very normal. Deluding himself to a thought that he didn't have to stress this one out! So he calmed down later.

Only Raon is my companion. The boy hugged his little brother again, stealing him away from Cale for a while as his only hope of being the most normal dragon he can meet.

Now it was them who were left again. Eruhaben fixed his posture in sitting and cleared his throat.

"Since it has been said and done, I will be teaching this little dragon." He announced.

Raon's mood flipped up again after hearing this. "Did you hear that human, isn't this great?!" He asked.

"Yes, yes." Cale replied.