The Party Formation 06

A drowsy little redhead felt like his cheek was being poked.

He knew it was morning, but he isn't the type of person who is panctual at times so he ignored the feeling digging himself closer to the origin of warmth with a low groan.

Feeling comfortable from the warmth, his body relaxed again and fell asleep.

Alberu who was poking the little one's cheeks stopped as soon as he hid his face on his chest, compressing himself into a ball.

The blonde prince chuckled. "Raz, it's already morning." He softly called out, ruffling the red soft hair visible.

Raziel hummed, his arms wrapping around the other's waist mistakenly as his personal pillow and began to mumble. Although it was almost like a whisper, Alberu always hear his sleep talk.

He knew this little guy has a habit of sleep talking, usually about plants but sometimes, an attached name would always come out of his soft lips. His beautiful voice that Alberu always loved to hear spouted a name that he could never agree on.

And right now, it seems that this is one of them. "Luthen... sunflowers..." He mumbled.

In his dream state, Raziel was dreaming about his previous life as Blain.

A young man at his teens who's graduated from college early on. From then on, he had always worn white. The labgown had become his second skin that was never taken off twenty four seven like a canvas that could only be coloured with chemicals and imaginary blood of his conscience.

Creating weapons to kill is equivalent to being a killer. The blood that mess the world was partly his responsibility. When he first created the weapon, he was very against the idea of giving it to the national army. He wanted to destroy it yet he was too late and the higher ups had found out the lethal weapon he created.

His reluctance turned into conscience when he saw how advantageous killing had become when the weapon was being used. He watched it everyday without fail, to see that his creations are used to kill and kill. But the longer it went, his heart has long been darkened to feel any emotions for human life.

He grew up being told that his talent is the key to victory. He, who possesses the mind to create something disastrous, stronger than the other. He wondered if his sanity has long been destroyed after he witnessed the damage his weapons had caused.

Two years after Blain's graduation and earning a name as a national treasure for weaponry, his childhood friend, Luthen suggested that they visit the central trade or what was known to be a world's trading post where any and all items are being sold. It can also be called a legal black market due to the variety of things you can find.

There, only upperclass can actually have access to and Both Blain and Luthen whose family background have certain value are able to get in. Blain's and Luthen's father are both in the military as high ranking officials and a surname that is almost equivalent to imperial nobles.

The two friends strolled around the city after Luthen's day off in a military academy he was studying at. The trading post wasn't as crowded due to the chosen number of people that can enter so both boys didn't worry about the crowd. They could only leisurely stroll.

"Damn it's so hot." Luthen began to complain as soon as they were in the center, regretting the idea of visiting the trading post.

He should have suggested the northern star!

Blain would looked at him an smile calmly at his friend. Soft lighy brown eyes shined from the sun and with his dark hair sticking on his sweaty forehead, sympathetically patting the other's shoulder. "We should get some refreshments then." He offered.