The Dragon Family 02

A rare picture of Euclidean and Raziel

A rare picture of Euclidean and Raziel. 😅😅😅

As soon as they entered Eruhaben's office, The conversation became serious.

Raziel was beside Eruhaben and Pendrick as he listened to their conversation about the world tree and the organisation.

He could only quietly tilt his head while listening to them. "So the nutjobs aimed to the village because they're no match to that brother of mine?" There was a hint of mirthless amusement and sarcasm in the golden dragon's voice as he reached out to pet Raziel's head.

In Cale's thoughts: wow, he called them nutjobs...

Meanwhile, the boy blinked twice, quite confused. What does he mean by that? His father has a world tree of his own?

Euclidean never really mentioned anything about that to him. Even the elven workers in their palace never let any word about it slip out their mouths. Is it being kept secret to him for a reason?

"Can dad-uncle tell me the details later?" Raziel asked expectantly.

Eruhaben smiled. "He didn't tell you? Alright. I'll explain later." He said. He finally sat down on his all gold office chair and leaned his elbows on the golden desk of his.

Raziel watched the group have a look around. He can already tell what goes through Cale's mind right now.

"So, you don't know who's the nutjob who runs the organisation?" Eruhaben asked Pendrick.

The young elf nodded his head.

"Unfortunately, we do not."

Raziel watched his uncle pondered deeply as he tapped his golden table. "Odd." He muttered making the others' attention turn to him with wonder.

He began to speak what's on his mind, explaining how an organisation was established without being recognised widely.

Raziel nodded in understanding.

He continued to speak upon Pendrick's usher and he started to say it was impossible if it were run by humans. Concluding that the people that might have run it are of different race.

"You think they're of different race? Pendrick carefully asked. He looked at Eruhaben but the golden dragon did not answer. Raziel only smiled at him as he suggested that it might have something to do with the demonic race.

Upon his guess, the people in the room turned gloomy as the temperature dropped.

"Pendrick, you always have vivid imagination."

"Then it's not?"

"If it were to happen, the gods will give us the revelation." Eruhaben explained, concluding that it is either a hidden organisation coming from an influential kingdom or there is a supernatural force behind them.