The Party Formation 02

It was... interesting.

Raziel, who has experienced this kind of things since young never thought that once again, he's going to see scums like these.

"Ah, my friend will be upset knowing something like this is happening in his turf." Raziel sipped his tea once more, unbothered by the number of people blocking his door.

Because like Cale, he is confident in the ability of these people with him.

"Hah. Brat. Why don't you stand up and come here?" He smirked. "Or maybe your little company should step aside. After all, this room looks nice for us to share. Heh."

Choi Han at that moment, held his sword. Veins beginning to pop out of his neck as he glared at the trouble makers, gritting his teeth and clenching his jaw.

"How rude." Ron spoke, his benign smile showing, hinting a more threatening air around his old self. "To say such a thing in front of children."

"Right, Ron?" Raziel agreed. The younger's innocent smile did not falter as he spoke with a relaxed and calm demeanor while sipping his tea despite the arising chaos. "Anyway. What is this person trying to tell me?"

"Your highness, I think it's too inappropriate for this old man to rephrase his blasphemous word." Ron explained.

"Is that so?" He placed his teacup down while the others watched. "Hearing you say it like that, it seems that he is insulting my very being." The invisible Raon flew off his lap to observed the people who are saying immoral and inappropriate words to his protector, making way for Raziel to stand up.

--weird kid! Do you want me to kill them?

Raon asked through his mind which the redhead prince shook his head so Raon remained watching in the ceiling.

The men frowned at how calm this kid was and how his hair had changed red. Truly, it was a wonder why he's acting tough.

Feeling odd about the situation, all the man wanted was to leave right away. "Tch. Men. Get the brat." With weapons a big bodies to intimidate the people inside the room, they confidently stepped inside the door. Rosalyn and Choi Han prepared themselves only to hear the redhead prince spoke once more.

"I developed a medicine recently." He started. He smiled with excitement as he looked through his spatial bag for an item. "Or more like, a hallucinogenic drug that can knock someone out for an entire year depending on one's dosage. I should probably try if it works on--"

When the last man fell into his feet, Raziel had stopped mumbling or searching through his items and saw that everyone were knocked out.

"Eh?"

"Your highness, forgive my tardiness."  Theodore, the youngest of the elite knights of Dorma and Raziel's personal guard had appeared in front if him, clasping his hands together and knelt down. Although his face was serious, his eyes obviously held admiration to the green eyed redhead.

"Theodore, why are you early?" The boy asked instead.

With this question, the elf looked at him surprised.

"Forgive me for being early!" He changed what he was apologising for making the group turned to him just as confused.

Unknown what to do with that situation, Raziel let out a sigh. "It's okay. I think we'll just get another test subject."

"Then I'll see to it that you'll have the best but undeserving test subject."

Doesn't that make me sound like some evil scientist and this is my gullible left hand assistant? Well, I am an evil scientist in my previous life... I made weapons for war and sold them, after all.