The Red Dragon 06

In the span of three days, Raziel's existence in Roan became the talk of the town.

The boy, who stole the heart of the palace began to spread out wide in the capital. Skyrocketing from other neighbouring cities that made them curious of such person to be looked up on.

"He was an angel-- no, a child of a God. I heard even his father looked like one!"

"His smile was so bright I thought the sun came down!"
"He was really polite. You would even think that he's a saint."

"I always walk by the east wing just to take a glance at him."

"He praised the gardener a lot because he said that the flowers were amazing. I wish I was the gardener he's praising."

Blain took a sip on his milk while sitting in the garden's coffee table. He had a book in hand about Roan's discovered herbs around the country.

He was done reading hours ago, actually. He just stayed to listen if rumors about him is good or bad. But regardless whether it is either of it he could tell that the commentaries are positively to his side.

Smiling in self-satisfaction, the redhead prince drank all his milk before he leaped himself down the ground. The guards that Alberu provided for him, followed suit his small steps while enjoying the calm morning in the palace.

He'll need to leave the palace soon. The border to count Henituse's land is a bit far as well so it's going to be a long journey. But with all these guards, it's going to be equally hard to escape without making a fuss.

He skipped steps through the rose-made isles of the gardens as if he naturally owned it. His smile as fresh as the morning dew that none could ever question his evil schemes-- unless there are.

"Good morning, Raziel." Upon the familair greeting, said boy turned around to see the familiar blonde who's been accommodating his stay in the palace. The teenaged Alberu took long strides towards the five year old, smiling like a ray of sunshine.

Raziel didn't back down and offered him the signature smile he learned from Euclidean respectively. "Good morning Al!" The boy beamed and waved until the blonde prince managed to pick him up from his armpit and carried him up for no apparent reason, fixing the boy's thighs on the side of his waist.

The two managed to get comfortable with each other like normal friends. Alberu at first thought that the idea was going to be hard considering Raziel's age. But he didn't thought that the child has a feat of intelligence of his own that their conversation became naturally. If anything, the blonde prince was thankful that the child was a social butterfly.

"Did you have fun?" He asked with a close eyed smile.

"The garden is pretty." At least this is one thing Blain could be honest about without faking his expression. He really loved the gardens and the forest. If anything, he'll trade his own attribute for a nature one but since what's done is done, he will just be appreciating it wholeheartedly.

"Yes, I heard you praised the gardener so much he nearly died of heart attack." Being overwhelmed by your cuteness and sweet praises, at least. Alberu chuckled, petting the boy's head who seemed to like the affection. "Raziel is very pretty." He praised.

Oh ho ho~ you've never seen my father.

"My papa is prettier." The redhead responded. "He's the most beautiful king in the world." He even made his arms spread wide to express the magnitude of Euclidean's beauty.

"And soon, you'll be."

"Don't be biased, Al. Once you see how pretty he is, you'll change your mind!" Blain proudly told him.