The Great and Mighty! 03

Raziel tapped a page of his book with boredom. The hour seems so slow when it's like this especially when only torches and lamps lighting up the room. This atmosphere was making him sleepy and lazy. It felt like he needed to exercise more.

In front of him was the golden dragon who was also busy looking through Raziel's plant research with utmost interest. The book indeed contained thousand of pages. The plants were hand drawn from a clumsy hand into a professional making Eruhaben notice the improvement of Raziel's road to his passion. The descriptions were also very detailed, having their medicinal properties and some are still under test.

Magic training? Eruhaben said that Raziel's magic comprehension is bizarre. He knew almost all basic things a dragon needs. A simple magic can become powerful when a great amount of mana is induced or when the element of magic compliment each other to form a stronger force.

But if one wants to go beyond that, research is at most, what everyone needs. That was what Raziel needs to be taught right now. This little hatchling is already powerful enough to counter a middle aged dragon with his magic.

So to say, Eruhaben didn't have much to teach in magic physically, what they only have to learn is magic research, but he did have things to teach on being a dragon so he kept Raziel in eyesight and observed him for a while.

For three days of staying together, the boy had been very obedient and gentle... that is the problem (when Eruhaben wants a spoiled nephew...).

This baby needs to be whip to shape into a more dignified hatchling. Although, indeed, this child is lovable. But he is too lenient! Can't he at least say no for once?

How did my dumb little brother even raised a dangerous creature into a humble egg? Logic cannot even explain it.

Eruhaben sighed while glancing at his unlucky nephew. It's already a miracle that he was alive in Euclidean's destructive care, but it's even more of a god defying phenomenon when a certain destructive and evil blue dragon raised this... this little angel that only has an incredible animosity towards an innocent apple!

Silence grew in the cave while Raziel focused on his book, counting every dust in every page.

Ahem.

Eruhaben cleared his throat making the boy looked up at him.

"Raziel. How many people have you terrorized this month?" He asked.

The boy thought back. "About one village, and a few nobles." He replied. When he turned into a dragon because of that... phobia of his', he remembered scaring a certain village near the capital when he passed by. It's not like he terrorized those people who wanted to kidnap him, so he didn't put that into account. And lastly, during the noble gathering, he saw that hateful Venion Stan and couldn't help but release his dragon fear.

The golden uncle stopped for a second.

-was I wrong? Is he like that bastard little brother of mine? A devil in the face of an angel?

Eruhaben frowned and looked at his little nephew who seemed embarrassed about his confession.

"Did you intentionally do it--"

"No!... well, for the latter part, yes." He shrunk again. Eruhaben might think that he's a bad dragon now. Haiist, sorry for the bad impression of getting to know me, dear uncle.

"Why?" Eruhaben watch his young nephew who admitted his wrong but the expression he showed shows no regrets about it. Somehow, the interested golden dragon had asked the young one why he would show an expression like that.

"Well..." Raziel sheepishly scratched his chin looking very reluctant. "It's because he is morally impaired." He started.

Eruhaben's frown deepen from his nephew's accusation on the said noble. "What did he do? Did he hurt you in any way?" He asked.