Giving Back Challenge

Alright, so I've been stalling on this one for a while, even though I was nominated by Grenineon like forever ago. And then by Skarmory_Rider. And then by Scarlet_Regnar. I've been busy! There's been, you know, stuff. Life stuff. And a regular weekly update PLUS a brand new one shot! Ok, so the "regular weekly update" was a tiny bit late, and... ok, I've been stalling. I don't know what to say about people! And what if I pick the wrong people or leave somebody out or...? But, ok, ok, I heard you guys. I'm going!

@Grenineon -- Should be safe to start with the person who nominated me in the first place, right? :P I don't know you super well, but I like how we're slowly getting to know each other a little better. You're a really cool and nice person, and I love how you're such a good friend to everyone. I think this challege was a really amazing idea, and I give you tons of credit for having come up with it. Things like this bring us all closer together and light up everybody's lives just a little more, and it takes a pretty awesome person to start something like that!

@Skarmory_Rider -- You've been one of my followers for a long time, and I always love seeing your comments! I like that I've been getting to know you a little better, too, especially since we started doing all these challenges. You're always kind and supportive and you make me smile. :)

@Scarlet_Regnar -- I've known you for a little longer, ever since I read your book Pokemon Scarlet: Trivial Disobedience. That was... how long ago now? It feels like a long time. And I wrote a review for you, and I've seen you around a LOT with your work on the Pokemon Watties and now in the GRA. I love how you're always involved in the community here and actively trying to make it a better place for everyone. You didn't just sit around complaining about things you didn't like about how the Pokemon Watty awards were originally run, you thought up ways that they could be improved and then you went out and helped get it done! That takes a thoughtful person who looks beyond himself. And a consistent, dedicated person, too, to have stuck with your commitments the way you have. You're really cool, and I'm probably lame for sitting around quietly when I could have been, you know, talking to you more. Or something.

@River_Ivy -- I did a review for you, too, but since then we've become friends, and that's way cooler! I didn't really think of people on Wattpad as friends so much before I got to know you, and I probably wouldn't have gotten there if you hadn't taken the first step. I would have missed out on so much if not for you! So you're awesome for being so friendly and bringing people together. And you're also a really kind and supportive person who really cares about everyone. And I love getting your comments and talking to you, too! I love everything you do with the GRA, and, well, everything! Here, take ALL the compliments so I can shut up already!

@Vespin -- You're also cool, and one of the best Pokemon writers on this site, in my opinion. I've gotten to know you a little more through challenges like this one, too, and I love it! You're another person who's like a friend to me on Wattpad, and that's a compliment all in itself!

@eleventhfangirl -- Even though you're probably not going to read this! At least not for a long time! But you're still my sister! So, yeah, you're the best one of those I've got! :P If you were here right now, I would poke you, but since you're not, you can just imagine yourself receiving this greatest and most beautiful sign of sisterliness. And then you can wait in greatest expectation until I can deliver it in person. :P

And, finally, @You -- That's right, you! The person who's reading this right now and thinking, "Am I going to be mentioned in here? Am I? Because if you're reading this right now, you are obviously an incredibly awesome person. And if you're wondering whether I'm going to mention you, then you most undoubtedly deserve to be, and you're also really kind and wonderful for putting up with a person like me who almost didn't mention you at all because she's just so lame that way sometimes. This is also for the person who really, really wishes they could be mentioned but knows they never will be because they're just one of those quiet background people who reads and reads and never says anything much at all. You're awesome, too, silent person out there! I see my read counts piling up because of you, even if I don't see you yourself. You're cool and mysterious and ninja, aren't you? We WISH that we could know you, but we would die from the sheer awe.

Seriously, though, if I forgot anyone, I am very sorry! :( I just think, well, what if that person doesn't think of me as a friend? What if they just got really weirded out? Like: who does this dste person think she is? You're probably just so incredible that I'm intimidated by it. Don't worry. If you tell me, I'll do better next time. :D