New Book

I've just spent almost my entire weekend writing, but, unfortunately for those of you who are hoping I was working on the next chapter of Pokémon Rewritten, I was working on something new. Don't worry, this one will be finished quickly. I've already written the entire first draft, and I will be posting the last chapter by the end of June 23rd.

You might notice that this is something different for me. It's a Once Upon a Time fanfic, and it will be a short story. I'm writing it for Fanfic's latest contest, which is to tell the story of what you think will (or should) happen next in one of your favorite tv shows. Since I've watched every single episode of Once Upon a Time and had some great ideas for the direction in which I would like to see it go following its recent season finale, I decided that this would be fun.

If you're a fan of the show yourself, I invite you to give it a try. It's also a little bit of something different from my usual style and ***SPOILER ALERT!*** is the first thing I have ever written in which a romance actually turns out well.

Because of all of this, I might be late publishing my next chapter of Pokémon Rewritten, but I'll try my best to make up for it somehow. Thank you for reading and for supporting me!