Pokédex Complete!

Guess who finally completed her Pokédex in Pokémon X? (Terrible photo taken with my flip phone

Guess who finally completed her Pokédex in Pokémon X? (Terrible photo taken with my flip phone. Please forgive it for not being a proper camera.) It took hundreds of hours and many months, and I did it all as fairly as I could. I caught every Pokémon I could legitimately catch in Pokémon X, including any I gained access to through Friend Safaris. Of the ones I had left, I caught all the ones that were possible in Black 2 and transferred them over. Then, of the ones still remaining, I caught as many as possible from the only other game I had to use -- Heart Gold -- and transferred to Black 2 and then to X. I also used the Dream Radar and got legendaries from all the special giveaways this past year.

When I had to trade, I did my best to trade something of equal value. I traded Pokemon exclusive to X for Pokémon exclusive to Y. I traded legendaries for legendaries. Of course, there were also a few that my friend SGmijumaru very kindly helped me out with as well. :) Special thanks to him and to all the other friends who traded with me to help me get those special evolutions.

I went through so much crazy stuff in the course of it, from trying to catch a Seviper surrounded by a horde of Zangoose ruthlessly attacking it to waiting for specific days of the week to go to a specific area in Heart Gold while playing a certain radio station that attracted rare Pokémon and flying all over the Unova region about a hundred times to find the specific places from which Curtis would allow me to call him in order to butter him up for a trade and so many more. I had to do a lot of crazy things to fill that dex, but that was also what made it so much fun.

So what now? Why, on to Alola, of course! I'm also trying my hand at some shiny hunting now that I've gained the special charm. I have a Chikorita with Sweet Scent, and I'm searching through the hordes. There are plenty more Pokémon to find.