05

With what Brady read in the last hours everything, the one or other question came up, which could not be answered unfortunately also, by a further file. Before two thousand eleven the Transformers had already been some time on earth and not, as many believe, only since yesterday, because the alien robots were kept secret by the government, but some, contained quite meager information. Just not too much write, so that later, nobody could do something with what had happened.

With the knuckle of her middle finger Brady knocked against the door of her boss, opened it quietly and made in the office, a step to the side, so that James could also come in. Which he didn't do, however, just leaned his shoulder against the wall.

"Sir, you'd have to sign this once," Before Brady could unfold the application and put it on the table, Attinger already reached out his hand for the document, "It's not big..... probably. It's hard to tell."

"Why don't you do it yourself?" asked Attinger as he skimmed the head, looking from Brady to James and back to her again, "What do I have you for if you won't sign anything?"

"I'm not allowed to. Third paragraph from the bottom," which was due to second words Brady pointed to with a ballpoint pen, "Maybe it's time to increase my security clearance."

"What information would you like to get your hands on, but can't?" but Brady didn't answer, merely took the signed piece of paper from the table and folded it back up, "We'll see."

A nod followed, after which Brady left her boss's office, closing the door behind her and walking back down the hall with her uncle, to whom she handed the note with the words, have fun with your new toy. Whatever it was, if James was happy about it, why not make sure he got it. After all, they were both family; the only one of the family she'd had regular contact with for as long as she could remember and the reason she owned a decent job.

It may be that Brady had been of age when her parents died, but was one really, just because the ID said so? Standing on your own two feet was so much harder and more difficult than you assume as a child. Being an adult meant so much more than just being able to vote or drive a car or live on your own. Life, being allowed to live, was expensive.

Less than two minutes later, Brady's phone rang, where von Attinger, in the phone call that followed, told her that she was to go to Congress in New York the day after tomorrow, where all of the country's intelligence and military services were meeting to learn what innovations and plans there were that would help the country's security. After that, their new security level would be considered.

Before her uncle could just disappear, there was one more thing Brady wanted to know, and that was what 'Cemetery Wind' was now, but instead of giving her a useful answer, James merely said that if she didn't know, she wouldn't have to lie when asked. Which meant 'you don't want to know' or 'it would be better for you to know only what you need to know and no more'.

According to the brief description, 'Cemetery Wind' was created as a Black Op unit after the Battle of Chicago and the dissolution of NEST, Non-biological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty, since the alliance between humans and Autobots had ended. Their mission was to eliminate all remaining Decepticons on Earth, and in the same course, work with Optimus Prime and the other Autobots.

Yes.... NO. Not these people and certainly not when Harold Attinger was the leader of Cemetery Wind.

This was the official description and wherever there was an official one, there was one that was not.