Author's Note

HELLO EVERYONE!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!

This is a very, very late author's note, but I just wanted to say a few things.

Firstly, THANK YOU.

If you told me a year ago that my book would surpass 50,000 reads, I seriously wouldn't believe you. Heck, I would laugh. To think about it, a year ago I didn't even consider publishing Luminescence. And when I finally mustered the courage to do so (mainly because I only had a few mutual online friends that I knew on my account), I was publishing it purely for my pride in finishing this 100,000-word story.

I cannot tell you how many friends I have made through publishing this story. It brings me so much joy each day seeing your amazing and whole-hearted compliments, and quite often your comments make me cry tears of laughter.

I was having a crappy day just a few days ago. Until my book was mentioned in a random comment section by a complete stranger, and they told the others how incredible it was. Dude, when I TELL YOU I ALMOST CRIED.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. LITERALLY.

As the anniversary of Luminescence's completion slowly creeps up, I wanted to let you know that I am in the process of writing a couple of bonus chapters with some of your favorite characters (especially Alex, by the request of many, HAHA)!!

I'm aware that this book needs some serious editing STILL... so thank you guys for commenting all the errors you saw. ❤️

In my extremely long absence, I've been working on an original book that I'll be posting sometime this summer in time for the Watty's! I just have to graduate high school first, LMAO😭

Anyways, wish me luck at prom tomorrow, y'all. COVID has literally drained the stamina of my social battery SO MUCH IT'S INSANE.

I WILL PROBABLY SAY THIS FOREVER, BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also if anyone wants to give me good book cover ideas, I'm all ears!! I've been trying to find a new one lately. Would you guys rather keep the current one? Opinions are appreciated!