Four.

Commander G-R72's POV______

______

Fuck.

As I stare at the remnants of my airship in front of me, I grip my sword with immense strength.

The girl wasn't a mutant. But how is this even possible? The question hadn't left my thought since the day at the junkyard. Nor had it left my thought from the moment I first saw her on the rooftop of a building.

Two weeks had passed, and yet her face had somehow embedded its way into my photographic memory. There was something about her that I couldn't grasp, and it was pissing me off.

She had wavy brunette hair and bright blue eyes that could make tulips bloom on a field in heaven. Her voice was soft, like snuggling up with a fuzzy blanket on a crisp winter night. She had the sassiest attitude that could make any man bow down and worship her in an instant.

And it annoyed the shit out of me.

With my sword, I had completely trashed my airship out of anger, all because of her. I wanted to kill her, and wanted her blood spilled on the tips of my blade. Two weeks had passed since the last time I had seen her face, yet it didn't leave my thoughts for a damn minute. I was going insane.

I had become so obsessed in finding all of the hero mutants in the world, that I sometimes couldn't think anymore. Red had promised me that I would be his next heir if I had successfully executed the remaining hero mutants remaining in our country. I want that throne. And what I want, I shall recieve. Even if it takes me ten years to unravel the final mutants, I'll dig to the deepest caverns of Earth if I must.

As I walk into King Red's throne room, I remove my helmet in respect, letting my wavy brown hair flow free. Immediately I was greeted with the faces of corruption and bigotry, Red was a merciless leader who only cared about giving himself and his officials money.

"Young boy, you have helmet hair," King Red chuckles with an edge to his voice. I quickly ran my hands through my hair, not caring twice about how I looked in the moment.

"King Red," I say with a grit to my voice. "There is a girl located in Sector 42," I begin, but my voice abruptly cuts off. I felt a sharp pain shoot throughout me, one that burned like hell. I could've sworn my stomach felt as if I were flying in the air for a couple of moments. Like an explosion had knocked me out to say the least...

King Red, with a look of boredom in his eyes asks, "And what about her?" He played with his fingernails as I struggled to recollect myself. Pain continued to lash through me, as suddenly the wind was knocked out of me. But either way, I persisted.

"We only know of one other hero mutant in Sector 13. But now, there may be a second in Sector 42. She shows signs of possessing mutant abilities, yet the tests don't say so. Blood tests, machine tests—all negative for gene mutations," I state. "I can tell already she is powerful. More powerful than any other mutant on Earth."