Nineteen.

Bang.

The sound of my fist colliding with a metal helmet sounded like a muted gong, as the first guard toppled over like a dead bird.

A few other soldiers suddenly looked up from their position, and I could've sworn below their helmets they held a shocked expression as multiple heads tilted in confusion. Shots from the Plague and Rebel side ceased, as all eyes were on me. The only thing that could be heard were the faint sounds of the airships firing shots at each other in the distance.

"Don't just stand there you blithering idiots!" Their general rages, his red cape flowing behind him. "Fire!"

But before any of them could put their fingers on the trigger, I simply smirked, and I was off to the races.

Pulling out the miniature gun Priscilla had given to me before the battle, I began to fire on the furthest soldiers away from me, because they would have more time to shoot at me in the end. Grabbing the first Plague soldier's helmet, I spun him around me in the air with ferocious force, throwing him like a bowling ball and striking two other guards in the process.

Rebel troops begin firing at Plague guards further away from me as well, taking some slack off me as I speed my way through the soldiers.

Suddenly, my quick reflexes tell me to swing my sword, as a shower of bullets came towards me at unimaginable speeds. Dozens of guards were firing on me. I was using one of my hand to attack guards, and the other to block bullets with my sword.

I had absolutely no clue I had this type of coordination. But as Priscilla said, you must push your abilities to the limits... bla bla bla. Something like that.

Guard after guard was falling to the ground in defeat, as they all were shot by the bullets being deflected off my sword. Others had a metal dent on their helmets from where I had punched them. They would certainly be knocked out for a good couple of hours, long enough for the Rebels to take them into interrogation. My knuckles were turning a deep shade of red as the can opening process was getting the best of my poor bones.

I had been moving so fast, I didn't realize I had knocked out half of the standing Plague soldiers, and my sharp hearing could pick up the cheers coming from the Rebel side from half a mile away.

Beginning to propel myself with my legs, I move inhumanely fast as I crashed my way through dozens more, leaving them on the ground in cold blood. Many of their armor pieces had been shattered from the sheer force I had pushed them with.

I stopped in my position as nobody but a few guards were left. Several of them were trying to flee by reentering the ship they had came off of, and were quick to flee.

My eyes then trail over to the general, who surprisingly didn't wear a mask. His face was anxious, his eyes on me and the countless other soldiers lying unconscious on the field.

"Send reinforcements," he says into his microphone with a British accent. "T-There's a girl that wiped out our entire ground troop fleet..." he pauses as more words flow into his earpiece. "No I am not mad! Send reinforcements or I will be killed!"

I begin to approach him, eyeing him carefully as he does the same to me. Suddenly he pulls a miniature gun out from his hidden belt buckle and fires countless shots at me, which I deflected with my sword.

"I-Impossible!"

I laugh, brushing the hair out of my face. The sunlight enhanced my features, as night was beginning to arrive in the desolate valley. "Finally, a Plague man that isn't too afraid to hide behind a mask," I claim, gripping my sword tightly as a bead of sweat drops down his forehead.