1

I've always been in the north. Not king's landing, not the twins, not by the Wall or over in Pentos or across the sea. Always in the north.
I didn't really mind it though. Even iff I was on my own I could take care of myself and knowing how cruel this world is I choose not to travel around in Westeros.

When I was just two years old I came to Winterfell. My mother died while givning birth to me so it was just my father and me for the first two years. We didn't have  enough money or food to surive. That was until my dad took me to Winterfell. He was great friends with Ned Stark and he thought I would be safe there with them.

" Lord Stark " he said. " Can you please do me a favor? ".
The lord looked at him before speaking. " Yes, sir ". Ned Stark looked at the man who held me in his arms. " Can you please look after my daughter for me. I don't have any money or food to even look after her. She can be a servant for you and your family just please help me. " he begged Ned. Ned thought for a moment. He was an nice man and treated everyone with respect. " I can take her in just for our friendship. I don't usually take in other's children but I'll take her in. She'll be a servant working for us but will grow up along side the Stark children. " he said. My father looked at him smiling and tears in his eyes.

He put me down and went to his knees so he could get to my height. " My sweet Savannah. You'll be happier here than I can ever make you happy. I'll promise I am gonna visit you every year to see how you are doing. " he said.
Two guards later came to my sides taken me away from my father. " Father! Father no! Noo! Father! " I cried out.
The Stark guards took me to my chambers and let me be alone in my room. I cried and cried in there for that I'm gonna be alone without my father.

A few minutes later a boy came into the room. I think he heard my cries. He looked to be a year older than me. He had blue eyes and red-brownish hair. " Why are you crying? " he asked me. I looked at him. " My father gave me away. " I said back.
The boy was three years old and I was two. He looked nice to be really honest.
" I'm Robb..what's your name? " he asked me. " Savannah....Savannah Lily. "

L.J.L's note
( okay I know it's a little weird for two toddlers to have a conversation but I didn't think straight writing this book okay. xq )

My father didn't came to visit me every year. The guards found his body the morning after. He looked like he had been stabbed repeatedly in the stomach. So I was stuck here alone without any parents. I grew up along the Stark children. Me and Robb became friends even iff he and his half brother Jon and best friend Theon teased me a little bit sometimes.
I started my work as a Servant at the age of twelve. Reason why I didn't start when I was younger was that Lord Stark wanted me to have a great childhood first. Which I appreciated. The Starks were like my family. Lady Stark wasn't happy about me coming into the family but she raised me and later accepted that I came into their lives now.

I was now sixteen. I worked from the early morgning to the late evening. I could sometimes see Robb invite other girls or boys to hang out with him. They were sons or daugther's of some lords in the north. I remember that one time I was walking around in the yard doing some work until two girls came up to me. The looked like daugther's who were rich. " Are you the servant girl who grew up along Robb and his sibblings? " they asked sounding disgusted. I looked at them awkward before responding that I was.

As soon as I answerd them they pushed me down on the ground which made my clothes and hair become dirty. They later kicked me in the face and stomach making me whine in pain. " Listen you whitch. Robb is ours and he is never gonna be yours. Got it?! " they said jealous. I nodded in pain as they walked away. Great, my hair and clothes are dirty and now my nose was bleeding. Not so long after, Jon saw me and rushed over to me. " Oh my god! Savannah what happend?! " he asked me worried. I just looked at him. I was in pain and was hurt for how I got treated by the rich daughters of lords who came visiting Winterfell.

Jon helped me up and took me to my chambers and helped me. Me and Jon were like brother and sister so we were close. But not as lovers. He helped me wash my hair and found clothes for me to wear  and later tried stopping the bleeding from my nose.
" T-Thank you " I said. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. " who did this to you? " he asked me. " The lord's daugther's and it wasn't the first time I got beated for growing up along you and the other's " I confessed. Jon's eyes widened at my answer. " We have to tell Ro- " he said but I cut him off.

" NO! He can't know! Please I'm begging you! " I begged him. I didn't want Robb to see me hurt. He acted like a big brother who protected me at all cost.

- In the great hall - ( Third person )
Ned and Catelyn Stark were standing in the great hall talking about  the daughters and had come visit them and how they looked so interested in their son. Robb. Catelyn wanted A marriage for Robb with one of the girls but Ned didn't. He knew that he didn't deserve either of them. They raised Robb to be a gentleman.

" Ned, it's time. He is soon gonna be a young man and marriage is the perfect timing for him to do so. " Catelyn exclaimed. " Cat. When he was a boy I promised him. I promised that he'll be able to marry the woman he loves. I'm not gonna set up a marriage for him without him knowing. " Ned replied to his wife. Ned turned around and looked out of the window. He could se Jon and Robb learning their younger brother Bran to use bow and arrows. Meters away he saw Savannah. She looked like she had dried blood under her nose which he became concerned about.

L.J.L's note
( Okay let me explain. Savannah's nose were still bleeding and tried her best to hide it but yeah...she failed )

-The stables - ( Savannah's POV )
I was giving the horses some hay and cleaned their stables until I heard an familiar voice. It was Ned Stark. " Lovely to see you, Savannah. " he said politely. I smiled up to the lord before answering. " The pleasure is mine, my lord ".
Ned later saw the old dried blood under my nose. Crap! " Savannah, what happend? Why are you bleeding? " Ned asked me. I quickly coverd my nose with one of my long sleeves trying to get rid of it before speaking. " I got kicked by some people but I'm fine..." I said quietly.

Ned looked at me with his face that told me he wanted to know who did it. I couldn't escape from the truth now

" The rich lord's daughters.....they did it...it has been like this every time they visit us..."