10

( Savannahs POV )
I avoided Robb for the rest of the time I had now. I couldn't really face him after what we spoke about in my chamber. I just couldn't do it.

He was gonna be happy with Rose and live happily ever after and would forget about me. Right?
I didn't know.

Theon didn't hate me anymore. Which was weird but yeah.....Theon is Theon.

***
I was standing by the horses as usual I do in the mornings and feed them. I gave them each some hay and sugar cubes until I turned around and saw Robb was coming his way over to me. I quickly dropped the food I was holding and began walking away fast. Robb was still walking behind me and called my name multiple times.

" Savannah! "

I kept on walking. Soon I ran back to the horses.
I jumped up on one of the horses began riding away from Winterfell.
" Shit! " I could hear Robb say loud as he aswell took a horse after me.
Now I got the feelings off him chasing me again as he did another time ago.
I stopped at the lake me and Robb went to one time before and sat by the lake dipping me feet into the water.

" Savannah! " Robb called after me as he jumped down from his horse and walked over to me. " Savannah please. " he begged as he walked up to me and took me by my wrist making me face him.

His blue eyes looking into mine. I could see the look on his face that he was hurt. Hurt that I avoided him. Hurt that I never spoke to him anymore.

" Savannah.....please I'm begging you...don't run away from me..." he said with the voice almost cracking making my heart break a little.

Tears formed into my eyes and began rolling down my face. I still didn't say anything to him.
What would I even say?

" Savannah......please say something..." Robb said.
I sighed before beginning to talk.
" I-I don't know what you want me to even say, Robb..." I answered has I tried to stop my tears for rolling down my cheeks but it didn't work successfully.

" I know I hurt you...I know that....I've tried to make up for it- " he talked but I cut him off.

" Yeah you did hurt me, Stark! You really did! I don't know how to act around you. I don't even know iff you love me or not- " I cut him off but he didn't let me go any further.

" Just listen to me! " he almost yelled. He backed away a little from me before speaking.
" I've told you already! I love you and I always will love you! You're the only woman I even want ".

He did mean it. I thought it was an lame excuse.
I didn't take it seriously the first time. Think about it, the son of the lord of Winterfell and a servant who is a Lannister? I don't know about that. I never really know about the pasta out  the Lannisters and the Starks but I did indeed know they didn't really get along well.

" Iff you meant it so mutch then prove it to me! " I said in his face.
He didn't say anything. Just looked into my eyes and were silent.
" Iff you meant it that mutch- " I began but didn't finish the sentence.

He smashed his lips on mine and kissed me. I didn't pull away. I took my hand up to his face as we kissed. He later pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes. " Does that prove it to you? " he asked me.

I laughed at the comment and sighed.
" Yeah....It proves something..." I said.

Rest of the evening me and Robb talked to each other about stuff. He told me Rose didn't wanna marry him either but she stayed and became a servant herself so we would be working together which shocked me but I didn't say a word about it.

" I missed you..." Robb said softly. My cheeks turned red and I looked down at the grass in embarrassment trying to hide it.
" You're blushing " Robb said and laughed.

I dragged him with me to the lake and pushed him into it. Unlucky me. As he fell he dragged myself with him and we splashed into the cold water. " I HAT YOU!!! " I yelled as I realised my dress was drowned in water and my hair wet.

Robb laughed hard and brought me closer to him trying to hug me. " No " I said and got out of the lake. Robb got up aswell and started to chase me around on the grass.
I laughed as he was chasing me until he caught up my speed and threw me over his shoulders.

" Let me down! Let me down you wolf! " I laughed hard. " Let me go! "
I couldn't stop laughing as he spun around and later later me down on the grass.

" You're mean! " I said still laughing. Robb made an fake hurt expression and sat down next to me at on the ground.

He later later down and we were watching the clouds up in the sky. " I wish it was always like this. " I breathed out making Robb turn his attention to me.
" I wish Westeros was a good place to live it without having someone against us or hate or or trying to kill us. I wish that people could know who I was without sending a killer after me. ".

" Life is hard...." Robb filled in.

" Yeah....especially iff the whole world finds out what I am. " I spoke.

I'm like 10 or more chapters away from being finished! <3
L.J.L