5

" What?!..." I said in panic. I couldn't breath.
" Yeah..." Jamie said.
I excused myself and ran through the halls and bumped into Robb. I faced him for a few seconds before running.
" Savannah! " he yelled after me and began running. I opened the door to my chambers and locked it.
" Savannah open the door, I beg you! " Robb pleaded. I broke down crying. " My whole life is a lie! " I yelled. Robb started to kick the door down. But I had no choice but to opened the door and face him.

" Your life is not a lie..." he said hugging me. " I'm a Lannister....I was born a Lannister..." I said in a whisper.
He looked into my eyes before talking. " Lannister or not you will always be my best friend, Savannah. " he said making me smile.

He put one of his hands on my cheek brushing my tears away. " I don't know what I would do iff I didn't have you..." he said making me blush. We looked into each other's eyes for seconds not knowing what to do next. I later pulled away from his grip and walked towards to window. " I don't deserve you at all at all costs...." I said making Robb coming towards me again and stood right behind me.

" I am just a servant....and cries about all my problems..." I said. Robb turned me around making me face him. " You mean more to me than that, Savannah. You are the most bravest and kindest woman I've ever known. " he said.

He later wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. I felt safe in his arms. I looked up at him and leaned in  and kissed him.
I couldn't control what I did in that moment.
I realised what I was doing before pulling away.
" Shit I shouldn't have done that! I'm so stupid! " I said being embarrassed. Robb just looked at the floor before pulling me back to him. He leaned in and kissed me making me kiss him back.

The next mortning was peaceful. I woke up and headed to the kitchen to help them with the break fast. As I were working some maids ran inside screaming " Bran! Brandon Stark fell from the tower!! ". I immediately ran outside and saw a circle of people around someone. Bran was laying very still on the ground being held by Catelyn as she cried.

Robb came in a few seconds after me and tried to get through to see him. I held him back because I knew how he would react. " What- I- Where is Bran- " he stuttered.
As the minute he saw him he froze. " Robb.." I said pulling him closer me. " Who did this?! " he said. I chocked my tears and tried to take him away from the scene.

We stood in the stables and calmed ourselves down. " He has never fallen before...I've seen him...How did this even happen..." he said.
" I don't know, Robb..." I replied.
He looked at the floor with hurt in his eyes. I looked at him as he later raised his head to me and hugged me. I could hear him cry silently into my shoulder. I didn't know what we were anymore in that moment. Friends, lovers, I don't know.

Robb later went to talk to his father about what happend to Bran and I was alone in the yard. A few minutes later Jamie Lannister approached me. " I heard that Bran fell. " he said.
I ignored him and went on doing my business. " Savannah- " he said grabbing into my arm.
" DON'T! " I yelled and ran away.
I found myself by the horses and saw Tyrion Lannister along with his nephew and the hound.
One moment they were talking until Joffrey said something inappropriate about women. And just like that Tyrion's hand went to Joffreys face slapping him.

I stood there with a hand covering my mouth. " One word and I hit you again. " Tyrion said. 
" I'm telling mother- " Joffrey began but got cut off by another slapp. I stood covering my mouth with my hands trying to hide my laughter.
L.J.L's note
( One thing. This is one of my favorite scenes. That Tyrion slapped Joffrey :) )

" Savannah..." I heard Jamie say behind me. " What! What do you think I want from you? Listen, I didn't have any parents growing up. I had the Starks. They were my family and still are to this day! And I might be a Lannister but I'm not proud of it one bit. " I spit in his face before walking of seeing Theon looking strange at me.

" You talked down Sir Jamie Lannister the kingslayer? " he said to me. " Shit, you heard what I said didn't you?..." I asked him.
Theon chuckled and I could see he wasn't the most happy person ever. " Yeah...I heard...I heard you are a fucking Lannister.." he spat.

" Theon don't tell anyone else, I beg you!! " I begged him. " And why would I do that? Who's gonna believe me with that? " he said walking off.

A day later there was news about  Bran. He wasn't dying but he hasn't woke up yet after the fall. The king and queen were gonna head back to kings landing along with Ned Stark and his daughters.

Oh I forgot to tell that! Robert Baratheon named Ned Stark the hand of the king after the death of Jon Arryn. And Sansa were maybe gonna marry Joffrey. And they were gonna ride to king's landing.

Also Jon was leaving to. He decided to take the black. I stood leaning against the wall watching all the men pack and make the carriage ready.

I saw Jon by his horse and I began walking towards him. " So you are leaving us, are you? " I asked him. He turned around and gave me a weak smile. " Savannah, there is nothing left for me here. I'm  a bastard son. And Robb is the next heir to Winterfell so it would be the best iff I leave. "

I ran towards him and hugged him not letting go. Robb came walking to us to say farewell aswell. " We'll miss you,  brother. " he said.
I let go and let Robb hug Jon aswell. " Farewell Snow. " he said. " And you Stark. " Jon replied.

Jon hopped on his horse and were now riding towards the wall. " I'll visit you sometime! " I yelled. " You better do! " was the last thing he said before disappearing out of Winterfell.