3

The next day ( Savannah's POV )
Robb, Jon, Theon and Lord Stark were out in the woods hunting while I was working as a servant doing my business.
The lord and his daughters were gonna leave the exact same day. Before they where gonna leave winterfell the daughters approached me.
I spun around facing them.

" So you were that cry baby who told on us? " one of them said. " You'll never be a Stark like them. " the other one said.
" You know that the son of the lord and a servant never will work?. " the other one said.
I bit my lip and tried not to let my anger out.

" I may not come from the richest family and I may not be at the high ranch as Robb Stark is and I may never be a Stark. " I paused. The daughters looked so annoyed at my response until I spoke up again. " I'm actullay glad at one point because that proves that YOU  may never be a Stark so I could serve you " I finished walking off not knowing that Lady Stark were watching me.

A few hours later the daughters and their father left and Robb  and the other's came back. I was in the stabels feeding the horses until someone joined me at my side. " I knew you would be here. " Robb said. " I knew you would be in here because you are in here like four times on a day. " he finished. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows wanting to know what he wanted from me. Robb saw my face and looked at me and smirked. From his cloak he pulled out a direwolf pup. My eyes widened.

" Oh my, is that a direwolf pup? I didn't know it was here in the north. " I said taking the puppy from Robbs arms. Robb were smiling  as he saw me petting the puppy and talked to it. "
Me and the rest found it by the river. It was six of them. But unfortunately the mother was dead. Father wanted to kill them but Jon objected. " he said to me. " That's a shame. But does that mean all of the Stark children has one? " I asked him.

He nodded at my response. " Yeah, all of us has now expect you and Theon. " he said making me snort. " Robb....me and Theon aren't even Stark's. Plus we would be fine. " I said.
" Does the puppy have a name? "

" Greywind " Robb said. I gave Robb his puppy back and bowed for him before walking out of the stables smiling. I could feel Robb's eyes on me as I walked away towards the kitchen to help them cook for dinner later that evening.

( Third person )
Ned and Catelyn were watching the Stark boys doing archery. A guard came towards the pair and gave them some news until the guard disappeared again.
" What did he mean by that? " Catelyn asked her husband.
" King Robert Baratheon is on his way to Winterfell. And he is nearly here " Ned Said.

( Savannah's POV )
I heard the news about the Lannisters and Baratheon's on their way here. I was making myself ready putting on other clothes until someone knocked on my door. " I'm almost finished but you can come inside now. " I yelled.
Robb entered the room. His face looked to be newly shaved and he had his formal clothes on him.

( Earlier Robb's POV )
Me, Theon and Jon were making ourselves ready for the Lannister's and Baratheon's coming. " I heard that the prince is a prick " I said. Theon grinned at my comment with his arms crossed leaning on the wall.
Jon didn't say anything. Theon looked at Jon with a questionable look. " What's up, Snow? " Theon said. " Robb do you have something with Savannah? " Jon said to me out of the blue. My eyes widned at his response. " I-I meant like do you find her pretty or smart? " Jon said. I didn't know what to say.

I liked Savannah but I didn't really have any feelings for her....I thought. She was smart, funny and beautiful. " Oh yeah! You and her have been closer than usual. I mean I saw you two in the stables hours ago " Theon said smirking at me.

" Theon. Jon. Me and Savannah are just friends...plus I wouldn't even tell you iff we ever were more than friends. " I said. When I was finished shaving I took on my shirt and cloak looking formal. " Ooooo your future servant wife would find you attractive now " Theon joked. My lips went to a line. I never
had thought of Savannah as more than lover.