4

Present time ( Savannah's POV )
Me and Robb were in my chambers and things were actually a little awkward. And that was very weird because it has never been this awkward before.
" We should probably go and join the other's. The Baratheons and Lannisters are gonna be here any minute now. " Robb said.
" Yeah....right " I said awkwardly as both of us left the chambers and headed to the yard where  everybody was standing waiting for the King and Queens arrival.

Minutes later they arrived. King Robert on his horse with Jamie Lannister and Prince Joffrey Baratheon. I could see from were I was standing that Sansa was blushing as she saw the prince. Out of the carriage Queen Cersei Baratheon stepped out along with her son and daughter Tommen and Myrcella.

All of the Lannisters had blond hair....that kind of hair colour I had aswell and were a little similar to me but I didn't think mutch of it.
King Robert approached Lord Stark and greeted him and the other's.

" Take me to the crypt! " King Robert said.
" We've been riding for a month, my love. Sure the dead can wait. " Queen Cersei said. But the King didn't listen and instead he walked away.
" Were is the imp? " I heard Arya say. " Arya! " Sansa groaned which I giggled a little at. Sansa and Arya didn't had the really strong sisterbond. They were totally the opposite of each other. Some times both Sansa and Arya says to me they wished I were their sister instead of one of them.

I was back to my work because of course there was gonna be a big feast that the evening and the staff needed all the help they could get and I stepped up to help them out. I was in the big hall doing some cleaning until I heard a voice that came from Jamie Lannister. " As I saw you at the yard a few minutes ago I knew you'd look familiar. " he said.

" I don't know what you are talking about, sir " I said politely but still confused. He stepped towards me and continued talking. " You know, not all the girls in the north has golden hair like you or even look like the rest of the Lannisters as you do. " he said.

He was right. My whole life whenever me and Jon or Robb were sword practicing they would say that I looked like I could be a Lannister which I didn't like. I knew how Lannisters were and it scared me. I was the whole opposite.

" Sir Lannister. I am not related to the Lannisters at all. My father was a Lily and not a Lannister. And not my mother aswell. And iff I ever was a Lannister I am completely the opposite of how all of you are. " I said walking out of the room.

I worked the whole day setting up all the things to be done at the party. I was in my chambers getting ready until Catelyn Stark entered. " Oh lady Stark-. " I began but she cut me off.

" Don't! You know my name so please call me Catelyn as you used to do when you were younger. I also wanted to inform you that you cannot be at the feast tonight. " she informed me.
I dropped the smile from my face of confusion. " Wait...what why? " I asked her.

" Savannah Lily...you have golden hair and look like a Lannister. I don't know what the Lannister men or the Queen would react iff they ever saw you. I'm just proctecting you. " she said before leaving.

I sat against the wall with tears in my eyes. I felt like I was treated like an outsider. Robb later enters the room  finding me crying. "Savannah what happend. Why are you crying? " he said kneeling down. I looked him in the eyes before speaking.

" I feel like an outsider! I am treated like all of you never knew me! Lords sons and daughters treats  me badly and now I'm not even gonna go to the stupid feats I spent the whole day working on. I don't even know why I am crying, stupid me! " I sobbed. Robb wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer laying my head on his chest as I cried.

" I'm gonna talk to mother I promise you. " he said calmly. But I shook my head. " No, I don't wanna cause anymore trouble than it already is. " I said. He slowly nodded still holding me close to him.

At that moment. Everything between us changed. I felt safe in his arms. And I didn't want this to be over.

Minutes later the feast begun and Robb went to be at it while I was at the yard doing my business. I walked passed Jon who were hitting a doll with his sword with anger.
" Is he dead yet? " I asked him. He turned around facing me. " What? " he asked. I chuckled before repeating it again. " Is the doll dead yet. " I said again.

Jon chuckled before responding. " Iff he were alive than yes he is very dead. " he joked makes me laugh.
" Why aren't you inside? He asked me.
" Catelyn. You? " I asked him.
" Yup same. " he responded. " She didn't want the Baratheons and Lannisters to take me as an insult for being the bastard of the lord. "

Moments later Theon came joining us. " Savannah! Jamie Lanniter wanna talk to you. " he said making my eyebrowes furrowed. Theon lead the way to Jamie and left us being alone.

" You probably want answers of where you came from right? " he said. I chuckled. " Sir Lannister. I know we're I came from. My mother died giving birth to me and two years later I landed here and the day after I arrived here my father was found dead. " I said.
" That is not the truth. " he said.

" How do you know that?! " I snapped.

" Savannah.....you were born to a woman named May who yes died in childbirth. But Thomas Lily wasn't your real father...Me and May were in love and later you came into the picture..And yes the other Lannister knew it aswell. But they didn't want the world to know the Sir Jamie had a daughter. They thought that the men who hated me would go after you to hurt me. After May died I was heartbroken. I couldn't even raise you by myself. So I found Thomas Lily to take care you.." he breathed out.

" But....the day after he handed me to the Starks he- " I said confused

" yeah...he was found dead....some men figured out that Thomas Lily was rumoured to have the kingslayer's daughter. " he responded.

I was shook I didn't say anything.
I glared at him. My life was a lie. My father was a lie.

" Savannah.....you are Savannah Lannister...the daugther of me Sir Jamie Lannister..." he said.

I was a the kingslayer's daugther.