19

A new day arrived I've the camp and the sun was shining high up on the sky.
Robb and his mother has now called to a meeting with them. They told me they have been figured out a way. But couldn't tell me more.
As I entered the tent I saw Theon, Robb and Catelyn Stark.
" We have made a decision." was all Catelyn said as I entered. I gulped and took a deal breath.
" Okay, what about it?" I asked worriedly. Theon looked at me then the floor and then over to Robb who was sitting on a chair not taking his sight of the ground.
" Should you or should I say this, Robb? " Theon said. Robb didn't say a word. He just nodded.
At this point I got worried. " W-What is going on?" I asked.

Catelyn took one step forward and spoke. " We decided that we will make a deal with the Frey's. They will let us cross the bridge and join our army. On one condition. " Catelyn said.

" What does that mean?.." I asked. I couldn't really breath normally. My breathing was getting harder and harder.
" In order to do that. Robb has to marry one of his daughters. " Theon said with a guilty look on his face.

" That means that me and Robb can't be together...right?..." I said as my breathing choked.
Theon looked down at the floor not saying a word.
" Theon, would you likely to show Lady Lily to her tent? " Robb said still not looking at me.
Theon made his way over to me and grabbed my arm.
"Let's go..."
Tears rolled down my cheeks as we walked out of the tent. I didn't wanna believe it. I couldn't believe it.

Robb's POV
As Theon left with Savannah, my heart shattered. I'm letting my true love to go make her safe. I love her. I could see myself marrying her.
Maybe in another life.
" Robb- "
" No! It's done. Are you happy, mother? I knew you never liked Savannah since she came to Winterfell. I am letting my true love go for this to work. " I cut her off and snapped angry at her.
Theon shortly came back to the tent and my mother left without saying a word.
" How's she doing?..." I asked Theon curious.

" Shattered. She wouldn't stop crying. I told her why you had to do it. I'm sorry. " Theon said and apologised.
" No it's fine...whatever that makes her be safe..." I said.

A few days later ( Savannah's POV )
Me and Robb stopped talking since that day. A short period of time after we ended things, Robb got the sad news.
Ned Stark was dead. Executed by Joffrey Baratheon. The king's son who was now the king of the seven kingdoms.
It made me sick to my stomach. I've seen Joffrey's behaviour. And it was horrible and still is.

Also Robb and the lords of the north and their soldiers have been in battle. Theon usually checks on me from time to time since Robb wouldn't even look at me.

" I heard about Lord Ned Stark. " I said as me and Theon stood talking. I turned my face to a figure belonging to Robb who where walking to the hill with trees.
" Excuse me Theon. " I said and started to follow Robb.

I followed him until I saw him stop walking. He took out his sword and started to hit it against a greet near by. He did it for a few minutes of so until I stepped out and stopped him from hitting it.
" Robb you're sword is gonna be damaged iff you continue hit the tree. I said as I lead him away and took his sword out of his hands. He looked at me ground as the tears steamed down his face.

" They killed him...they killed my father.." He stuttered through the tears.
I embraced him in a hug in comfort to stop his crying.
" I know...I'm so sorry Robb..." I apologised.
Robb pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes deeply.
He later leaned in and kissed me.
I was shocked and pulled away seconds later.

" Robb I-.....You're promised to someone else. i can't do this..." I said shocked.
" Shoot I forgot...I'm sorry " Robb apologised and made a face which told me he regretted it.
God I hate this.
He later began to walk away but then stopped.
" I never stopped loving you..." He said.
I smiled to myself at the comment.
" And I you. " I answered and left for my tent.

A few hours later I was in my tent writing a letter to Bran and Rickon who were back in Winterfell until Theon busted into my tent.
" Savannah you gotta se this- " he began.
" No Theon I am not in the mood- "
" I know "
" Then why don't you leave me alone?! "
" Savannah....your father is here...."

With that I was stunned.
Jamie Lannister is here. They got him while they were away fighting some Lannisters.
I got up and followed Theon to a cage.
In there I saw him. He was covered in dirt.
Two guards stood watching him iff he managed to escape.
" How long?...." I asked.
Theon took a deep breath. " Two days...." He managed to say.
" Two days and you didn't have a chance to tell me?..." I asked.

" It's more complicated then that."
" How is it complicated?.."
" I can't tell you that, Sav. "

I looked pissed at him then turned my cage to the cage.
" Let me speak to him. " I said without thinking. I didn't regret saying it. I wanted a time to speak to my father.
" Alone."
" Savannah...I can't do tha-" Theon tried but he never managed.
" YES! Yes you can. Leave us " I ordered the guards. The tow guards looked at each other but nodded and walked away. One of them stopped walking as they passed me.
" You got five minutes " and with that they left.
Theon aswell.

I walked near the cage and saw that he was awake. He looked up at me when he noticed me standing there.
" Fancy seeing you here. Shouldn't you be in Winterfell? " he said which I chuckled about.
" Yeah but Robb couldn't convince me to stay. I chosed to go. " I said calmly. Jamie nodded to himself at my response. " Stubborn...just like your mother.." he said.

" Don't talk about her.." I said angry looking away.
Jamie noticed me sounding angry and stood up. " I know...I know you are upset over the fact you were giving away....But I couldn't keep you over that time..." he said trying to comfort me.
" That's what everyone has said when they talked about me, you or mother. " I said and chuckled.

And with that I called the guards and walked away back to my tent.