17

After the attack I was on my way to Winterfell again. More shaken up then when I was when I begun this journey to Winterfell.
Let's just say that I don't really kill people. I don't. Even what happened in the tower in Winterfell when Bran got attacked I didn't know what I was going to do. I don't really remember it now.

A couple of hours We arrived to Winterfell. I hurted myself when we got attacked by the men. My clothes were bloody and a little dirty. I was bleeding on my arm and leg.
" LADY LILY IS BACK! " said a guard on the walls of the castle.
The gate opened and we were allowed inside.
Once I got of my bourse I saw Robb. I never thought I was gonna see him again. Sounds stupid but Westeros is Westeros. And you really can't trust anyone anywhere.
As I was Robb standing and looking at me I began to cry.
I thought I was gonna die. But I didn't. I survived.

Robb saw I was crying and made his way over to me and embraced me in a hug.
" It's alright. You are home now,Sav. You are safe. " He whispered in my ear.
Maester Luwin came up behind us to check on me because he saw the blood on my clothes.
" I'ts not my blood. Well most of it. We got attacked on the way back to Winterfell. I only have a cut on my arm and leg. " I said as I pulled away from Robb.

Maester Luwin nodded and leaded me to his chamber who he could fix me up. Robb looked at me one more time until a guard came up to him and began talking.

" Okay, This would stop the bleeding. But you have to be careful. " Maester Luwin said as he was finishing up cleaning my cut on my arm.
" Well in a world like Westeros you can't always be careful " I said a gave a weak laugh.
Maester Luwin returned a weak smile and let me go.

***
" Savannah! " I heard Robb yell as he run after me. I turned to him and gave him a bright  smile.
" How's the arm and leg? " he asked and looked at my leg then arm. I looked at my arm and then at him. " I'm fine...just still shaken up over how close the attack was. Like the snow was cold and white...when it was melting a little and were covered in blood...." I said and bit the inside of my cheek.
Robb's lips formed a straight line as I said that.

He gave closer and kissed my forhead and looked deep into my eyes. " I am so sorry for what I said before you left about you family. I truly am..." He apologised. I just chuckled and looked at him. " It's alright...sometimes...people can get angry over people's families and blame them and not the family themselves. " I said and smiled.
Robb returned a smile before looking at the ground.

Something was off...you could tell that by the look of his face.
" What's wrong?..." I asked him worried.
He gave me a weak smile before speaking. " I might leave Winterfell with the other lords in the north to get my father and sisters back. " he said. " And you are gonna have to stay here with Bran and Rickon. ".

I looked at him in shock. " No...You are not going out in war and say I'm going to stay back here worrying every day. I Don't wanna go think everyday What could happen to you or that you might end up dead. Don't do that to me. " I said are tears were forming in my eyes.
" I love to mutch for that. "

***
I was in my chambers processing it all. Robb is gonna go out in war and gather the lords of the north and was gonna let me sit back.
I know I am servant and my place wasn't on the battle field.

I heard someone knocking on my door and I let them in. It was Robb....again.
" Hi..." he said not facing me.
I rolled my eyes before I greeted him and crossed my arms over my chest. " What? " I asked him. " You are leaving? Because I can tell by the look on your clothes you are leaving now. "
I Wallet over to my window and saw all the guards getting ready to leave.
Robb walked up to me and stood right behind me and I could feel his breath hitting my skin.
" I have to.." He said.
Tears formed in my eyes. I cannot do this. " When I was away I missed you every second, every minute. You are my reason to keep living. I don't know what to do iff you die out there. You can't leave me here. I love Bran and Rickon and are willing to take care of them but I wann be with you. " I said as the tears rolled down my eyes.

In comfort Robb placed a kiss on my neck before turning me to face him and brushed the tears off my face and raised my chin up.
" I don't know what I could do iff you died out there aswell. I need to keep you safe." He said in comfort.
" Well I hate to say it but Westeros is NOT the most safest place on earth. " I said and took Adele breath. " I rather die than be without you. "

" Okay?.."

" Okay.."