6

The first few days were peaceful. Even iff Catelyn was with Bran and never left his side and Rickon were following me and Robb crying and not understanding what's going on.

" Savvy" Rickon said with the nickname he gave me. " Yes, my little lord. " I replied. " Is Bran ever gonna wake up?.." he asked me with wonder. I froze. I only knew that Bran was not gonna die but not iff he ever would wake up. " We hope he is gonna wake up. " Robb said who were now standing right behind me.

Rickon nodded in response before running off to play in his chambers. " I really hate seeing him cry all day. He doesn't deserve to go through this aswell. " I said. Rickon felt like he was my own little brother.

" Mother is to stubborn not to leave Bran's side. I'm gonna talk to her. " Robb said before taking a deep breath. I turned my head to face him.

" What's wrong? " I asked him. He looked at me and then to the ground. " Everhthing was so easier before. I miss both Jon and my father. And of course my two little sisters." He said and gave me a weak smile.

L.J.L
( Just to clear things up. Arya also went to king's landing.
Okay yeah you got-fans knew that long ago so I'll shut up )

" I think you suit to be a lord. And after all you might find your lady soon. ". I said and went on doing my servant work.

Robb grabbed my arm making me face him again. " Don't say that. " he said.

" Why? " I said confused. I didn't feel so comfortable as I felt before. Did I upset him or make him mad?

" Don't say that I might find my lady of Winterfell. I meet them all. They were all over me. I couldn't even breathe. And I felt horrible for how they treated you. " he said a little upsets

I gave him a weak smile. " Robb....I don't mind them..." I said as a response.

" No! Savannah do not even say that! You are the only woman who isn't all over me. You treat everyone with respect and everybody loves you here. Okay maybe not Theon who is pissed at you for some reasons but you are my best friend, Savannah. You are a kind, loving and beautiful woman and I'm happy I know you. " he said.

I was stunned. He has never talked like that before. " I....I-....did you call me beautiful??..." I stuttered. Robb's face went red before running off.

The day went on and Robb completely ignored me.
Until the very late evening when both me and Catelyn were sitting at Bran's bed side.
Robb and Catelyn were arguing until the wolfs made noises from the yard. Robb looked out of the window. " Fire " he said and ran out. " You stay here! You aswell Savannah! ". was the last thing he said before disappearing out the door.

Me and Catelyn looked concerned at each other. Something didn't feel right.

" No one is supposed to be here " a man's voice said. I got up and turned to a man who were dressed in dark clothes and a sword in his hand.
I recognised it. It was made out of valerian steel. Jon learned me about swords when we were younger.

" But here we are....people who are here beside the Stark boy. " I said.

" The boy is good as dead " said the man and ran towards us. He was gonna kill us. He jumped towards the bed Bran as laying in but
Catelyn Stark managed to push him away. Unfortunately he threw a punch at her and attacked her. He was gonna kill her.

I looked terrified at the scene until I decided to jump over him to save Catelyn.
I jumped on top of him and managed to roll him over from her.

" Go to hell you son of a bitch! " I yelled before I managed to get the knife out his hands and stabbed him in the stomach.

Iff I only knew he had a another knife in his hand now and stabbed me at the side of my stomach. I yelled out of pain before I landed on the ground.

The man got up but before he could blink. Brans wolf Summer ran and attacked the man and killed him.

She later got on the bed and fell asleep.

Moments later Robb ran with two guards into the room. He saw Catelyn on the floor a little shaken up. " Mother! Are you okay?! " Robb yelled.

Catelyn looked up at him and said. " Savannah....she saved me...".
Robb turned from her to my unconscious body all coverd in blood. " No no no no no.." he said. Tears were forming in his eyes. " Savannah! No no no! " he said upset.

I starting to wake a little of hearing his voice. " Robb...." I slowly said. He looked at me in relived. " Savannah! Are you okay?!.." he said sitting me up in his arms.

" Ouch! Uh yeah...just got stabbed but I'm okay. " I chuckled of the pain. Master Luwin came to my side and started to put bandage on my wound. " You're not gonna die, miss Lily. You just gotta be in bed and rest for the past few weeks until the pain is gone. " master Luwin.

Robb picked me up and began walking to my chambers. I looked up to him but he didn't dare to look back at me.

Once he put me on the bed he started crying.
" Robb...." I said but he cut me off.
" This is my fault! I should've been there and protected you! " he cried sitting at chair next to my bed. I took one of my hands and put it on his cheek and stroke it.

" You didn't cause this....You were out in the yard and putting the fire out.." I said making him give a weak smile.

He leaned in and kissed me at the forehead and pulled away. " You really are my best friend, you know that?. " he said through the tears.

" Always.." I said before felling asleep.

Robb stayed at my side not leaving me alone. It was at this time feelings were starting to grow.

I was falling for the Robb Stark. My best friend.