8

Me and Robb stayed at the lake for a few hours just to let me calm down a bit before riding back to Winterfell.
" Did Theon really know that you were a Lannister? " Robb asked me.

My eyes widened. Theon promised me to keep it as a secret. But deep down I knew that he could never be trusted. " He told you?..." I said awkwardly.

Robb gave me a weak smile before nodding.
" Yes he knew but he promised not to tell anyone else. " I replied.
Robb helped me get up from the grass and we made our way towards the horses and rode back to Winterfell.

In Catelyn's Chambers ( third person )
Catelyn were looking over her things until Robb entered chambers.
" Hello Robb.." Catelyn said not looking at him.

" You had no right to be harsh on Savannah, mother. " he said. He was tired of seeing Savannah trying so hard for people when they were never nice in return.

" What else do you want me to do? She is a LANNISTER. " Catelyn said.
Robb were annoyed. Savannah might be a Lannister but she wasn't like the rest of them.

" She might be a Lannister but she is not like the other's. She had nothing to do with Brans fall. Both you and I know she were in the kitchen. " Robb said defending Savannah.

" Ever since she got here you have been hard on her. Ever since she started as a servant you didn't look at her the same. " he went on.
" She'a been treated badly. She's been working late everyday just for you to see the best in her. But that's not enough is it? " Robb said.

" Okay! Fine! I'll be more nice to her then! " Catelyn said annoyed. " Now please let me be alone ".

As Robb walked through the halls he bumped into Theon. " Theon I'm gonna ask you a serious question. Did you or did you not swore to Savannah that you were never gonna tell anyone that she was a Lannister? " Robb asked him.

" Yes...I in fact did..." Theon said with a little regret in his voice. " Theon! That information can get us or her killed! What were you thinking?! " Robb said with worry.

" I'm sorry! " Theon said. " Don't say sorry to me. Say that to Savannah. " Robb said walking off.

Rest of the day Robb were outside practicing with archery. He kept missing to shot the arrow into the middle of the board. Rickon came a few minutes later along with Savannah. Rickon rushed over to Robb and hugged him. Robb looked down at Rickon before picking him up and played with him.

Savannah looked at the two messing around with each other before walking off.
She disappeared into the kitchen to help the staff out. She cleaned some dishes before a woman who worked for the Starks approached her. " You are Savannah Lily right? " she asked her.

" Yeah, that's right. " Savannah said and gave the woman a smile. " You? "

" Rosie William. " the woman replied. " You and the young wolf a thing, huh? " Rose asked her. Savannah chuckled. " Are you a servant or? " she asked Rose. Rose shook her head.

" No...I'm Robb's fiancé. ".
Savannah almost choked on her own saliva. What? Robb were engaged to another woman?
She felt something stinging her heart.
" Are you alright?.." Rose asked her but Savannah just walked away. She ran to her chambers and closed the door. She later sat on her bed and started crying.

She didn't know why she was crying. Her feelings didn't make so mutch sense. Catelyn walked into her chambers. " I guess you meet Rose.." She asked Savannah.
Savannah wiped her tears before replying. " Yes..".

Catelyn came to her side and sat down beside her. " Did you think you had the chance with him?...Honey.....he's the son of the lord of Winterfell....you are a servant...." Catelyn said.

Savannah rose up. She was furious. " Catelyn! I don't get what I ever did to you. You used to be so nice. But ever since I began as a servant you made me feel like I wasn't good enough for anyone. I am my own person. Robb and I were just friends. He also made it very clear to me that Lily or not. He's always gonna be there for me.! " She defended herself.

Days later Catelyn had gone to King's landing. Savannah were back doing her business and wasn't talking to anyone. She could sometimes spot Robb and Rose walking next to each other. They looked to be in love in her eyes which killed her inside. But she knew that deep down that her and Robb were never gonna happen.

Theon came up to her. " Let me guess. You also think Rose is annoying as shit? " he asked her.
Savannah shook her head. " No...she was nice to me...I have no reasons to hate her..." Savannah said.

Theon saw a tear had escaped Savannah's eyes so he gently brushed it away. " I think it's for the best. Theon, he the lord of Winterfell at the moment and I.....I'm just a girl and nothing more than that. " Savnnah said.

Theon have her an apologetic smile before walking off.

At the yard ( Robb's POV )
I were walking with Rose and had a great time talking to her. I wasn't really happy about the whole thing with me marrying her but I ignored it for a moment.

A few minutes I saw Savannah a bit far away working. She turned her head to me and I gave her a smile. But she never smiled I returned. She just looked away. I later spotted Theon walking up to her.
" You alright? " Rose asked me. " Yeah....why wouldn't I be?..." I replied.

Later that evening I knocked on Savannah's door. Minutes later she opened. Her eyes were red and puffy as she has been crying. " What do you want? " she asked me harsh. I just stepped inside without saying a word.

" I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. " I replied. Savannah chuckled at my statement. " You asked me iff I'm fine?! Well I cussed I really meant nothing to you! You are gonna wed soon. So why should I be sad about that? Not no, I am sad about that. Because do you wanna know what, Robb?.
Ever since I was eight years old I had a crush on you but you didn't notice me at that time. I ignored my feelings because you were to busy living your life I didn't wanna bother you. But this year has been confusing for me. You've been kissing my forehead and caring more about me. We even kissed which makes our friendship  even more confusing. So tell me Robb. What on earth are we?! " Savannah revealed.

I froze....I didn't know how to answer this.
How do I get myself out of this situation??