9

Me and Savnnah were standing in her chambers as we argued. " So tell me Robb! What are we?! " She yelled at me clearly sounding upset.

I could feel her pain. I don't know how but I just did. Rose and I were warming up to each other and she felt like I forgot about her. I didn't see Rose as a lover at all. Just as a friend. Savannah was the one I wanted. But I knew that my mother wouldn't let me.

" Savannah...Rose are not a lover to me. Just a friend. I'll never see her more in that way..." I began. " You are the one I've ever wanted. "

Savannah stood there in shook not saying anything. " I'm still confused. Why are you and Rose ready to be wed then? " she asked as she crossed her arms. I know I confused her.

I stepped closer to her and lifted her chin so she would look into my eyes. " I love you....and I will always love you....." I whispered. I didn't want anyone to hear me.

She gave me a weak smile before walking away from me and out the door. I didn't want to hurt her but it felt like I have already done it.

I decided to go talk to Maester Luwin.
I walked to his room and knocked on the door. The door opened and he peeked out his head and looked at me confused. " Yes, Lord Stark? " he asked me.

" I need to talk to you about something. " I replied. He nodded and let me in. I sat down on one of the chairs by the tables that was in his room and he sat right across from me.
" What can I help you with, My lord? " Luwin asked.

I looked up at him before speaking. " Iff you were to be wed to someone else but you loved someone else you couldn't choose to wed. What would you have done? " I asked him with curiosity. He smiled as he looked at me. " Love problems I see, " he said and chuckled a little.

My face when red and I chuckled awkwardly at his comment aswell. " I don't know, Lord Stark. Iff you really love someone you tell her. " he commented.

" I have told her. But I broke her heart....I was to be wed to Rose " I said in response with guilt in my voice. I didn't know what to do at this point. Savannah was the woman I love. Not Rose. Yes Rose was sweet,beautiful and nice but I don't love her. I haven't known her for a long time to have feelings for her.

" I think I know what to do now. " I said as I got up and walked out the door. Before I shut the door behind me I turned to Maester Luwin. " Thank you for the talk. " I said. He smiled as a response and I walked out to the door.
I need to speak with Rose. I have to break this wed thing.

**
I told Rose to meet me at the tower to speak with her. I waited at the tower for around five minutes before she walked up the stairs.
" You wanted to see me, my lord " Rose said as she bowed. I nod my head and looked at her.
I didn't wanna hurt her iff she had feelings for me.
" Rose, I need to tell you something. And no it's not about me having feelings for you. " I said quickly. Rose looked confused at me but let me go on talking.

" I....I'm in love with someone else...And I don't think this is gonna work out aswell. I hope I didn't hurt you in any way at all. I just wanted to be honest with you. " I confessed. The knot that was in my stomach was gone.

Rose smiled at me which made me be confused. " I get it. You love Savannah, don't you? I don't wanna be controlling you in anyway. Plus Savannah is beautiful and polite. She deserves you. I didn't have any connection with you aswell. I actullay like girls. Not guys. " She said.

I was happy she wasn't angry with me. " But I can't go back to my father's place. He would rather see me dead than being unmarried. " she said with a little fear in her voice. " I could be a maid or work for you. I wanna stay here and I promise you I won't be any problem at all. " she finished.

I felt bad for her. That her father wanted to see her rather dead than unmarried to a lord. I thought of the thought she gave me. She could work here iff she didn't want to go back. " Iff you wanna stay here so badly you can stay. But promise me something. " I paused.

She smiled. " Anything, my lord " she said fast.

" Be nice to Savannah. She has been through hell " I said and walked out of the tower.

As I was gonna walk to Savannah's chamber's to see iff she was there Theon stopped me. " Don't. " he said giving me a confused look.

" She has been crying since you told her you loved her. She didn't wanna see you at the moment. " he finished before walking away.

I felt a hole in my heart.
I did hurt her. And I felt bad for it but she didn't wanna see me at this point. I decided to give her space.

( This was Robb's point of the view )