20

Robb's POV
I was woken up by Theon telling me that Savannah have been talking to Jamie Lannister.
" Are you completely out of your mind? Why did you tell her? " I reasoned as I took on my coat.
" I don't know? I guessed she had the right to know her father was at our camp?! " Theon yelled. I walked out and walked to Savannah's tent. As I opened I saw her sitting reading something. But soon as I entered her eyes looked straight at me in the eye.
" Fancy seeing you here " She said as she flipped a side in the book she was reading. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to her.
" You do realise you are just insane as Theon is? Why did you see Jamie?! " I snapped at her.
She closed her book shut and looked at me.
" Oh so I am insane?! Says the man who didn't tell me my father was here! " She confronted me.

" I wanted to protect you! " I argued back at her but she didn't stop there.
" No you wanted me to mind my business. But I hate to break it to you Robb. Jamie Lannister is my father by blood. He's my father. I know you hate him but he is my father. " she yelled at me.
I shook my head and felt my blood boil.
" Savannah he is the reason why you couldn't be with your family. " I said but regretted it as it left my mouth.
She looked at me with widened eyes and took a step back.
" The Lannisters is NOT my family iff that's what you're saying..." she said trying to be calm.
" I know! I am sorry. I didn't mean them...I meant the Tyrells. " I corrected myself.
She laughed at my answer and went on.
" Whatever. I guess I am just a servant in your eyes after all..." she said and turned her back on me.

I walked up to her and made her face me.
" How can you say that?.." I asked her.
Her lips went into a thin line and looked at the ground.
" I get it. You wanted to cross the bridge and make the Frey's to join you so you could ride and push Joffrey off the throne. I am just still suprised you chose some other over me. " she said and a tear left her face.

" Comon. You know that's not what I wanted to do. I mean yes I wanted to cross the bridge but I never wanted to choose someone over you. Never. " I said which made her smile at me.
" So are we done here with the fight? ".
She laughed and nodded her head. It became quiet and felt odd.
She backed away a little and sat down to read her book. " Are you okay with me reading my book now? " she joked. I chuckled and made my way out.
" Of course, my princess. " I joked which made her laugh.
I love her laugh and seeing her happy.

Savannah's POV
I stood by the horses and gave them some food as Catelyn were watching me.
I gave her a smile and continued to mind my business. After a while both Robb and Theon walked over and stood by her side watching me.
I petted one of the horses before I walked off.
I made my way over the cage were my father were living in.
" Good morning, father. " I said as I walked up to him.
He turned his face as he heard the word 'father'. " So you're calling me your father now after I gave you away?.." he asked me and stood up.
I smiled at the response. " Well Yeah..I do now. " I said and chuckled. He smiled a little and looked away.
" So...about that Stark boy...You like him?" He asked and nodded his head to Robb.
I turned my head and spotted Robb talking to Theon and were laughing. I smiled at the sight and turned my head back to Jamie. " Yeah...but he is promised to another...we were close but called it off. " I answered.

" Bullshit...Iff you love him then be with him. " Jamie said and sat down. That was my sign to leave him and go away.
I was heading to the hill with the trees and look out over the nature. I always loved the Nature of Westeros.
It took a couple of minutes before someone walked up behind me.
It was Robb. I turned around to face him. And as fast as I turned around. He leaned in and kissed me.
" I love you " he said when he pulled away. I was stunned over the whole thing.
" We are meant to be. I see it now. It's not that Frey girl. It's you. " he said.

A few moments later Catelyn joined us.
" Robb...you know you could get killed iff you marry her....WE would get killed. " Catelyn reasoned with Robb which didn't go so well.
" I would rather die than be without her...I know I and selfish in this but I love her. " Robb confronted her.

" I choose her. And I love her "