18

You might wonder. Did I stay back and take care of Bran and Rickon? I would have loved to do that and I know I am gonna sound selfish when I say it. I didn't. I chose to be with the person I love the most on this earth.
Maester Luwin and Hodor are in the care of the boys.

After we rode for hours Robb stopped and called everyone to set up a camp, get some sleep and would ride the first thing in the morning.
When the camp was set up Robb had a meeting with the lords so I wasn't allowed inside his tent. I walked around camping looking around. I was one of the few girls that were this camp. Me and the girls who were nurses.
I wasn't loving it but for me it was better than be worrying sick for Robb iff he was gonna live or not.

***
I was outside Robb's tent when all of the lords walked out and went to their tents to sleep. I walked straight into the tent as soon as they left and looked for Robb. He sat a chair looking over the table of their plans for the war.
" Well you must be tired. " I said and laughed. He rolled his eyes and looked at me and then chuckled.

" Iff I am. " He said and walked up to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed as he pulled away.
" Uhm...so are we leaving the next thing in the morning? " I asked him. He nodded and walked to his bed. " Oh I just forgot. All the other tent are full so you are stuck with me. " Robb said and winked.
I burst out laughing. " Haha very very funny I said and threw a pillow at him hitting his face
" You are so dead. " he said and chased after me around the whole tent.

I laughed as I got chased until he caught me and pushed me. " Got you. " he said and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and got up from the floor from the push. " Yeah yeah but I still got to hit your face! " I said and giggled. Robb rolled his eyes as he shook his head and chuckled.
As we were laughing Theon entered the tent.
" I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to speak with Robb for a moment....alone. " Theon said shortly.
" Should I go out-" I began but Robb cut me off.
" No! We will go on a walk around camp. I'll be back. "  He answered as he leant in and kissed me then walked out of the tent leaving me falling asleep on the bed

Robb's POV
Me and Theon walked out of the tent and started to walk around camp.
" Who is she? " Theon asked me trying to start a conversation.
" Her arm and leg are still healing after the attack but she will be fine. " I answered as I walked past some guards.
" You shouldn't have taken her with you. " Theon said shortly looking down at the ground.
I stopped walking and looked at him.
" Don't you think I know that? Theon, I literally told her she couldn't be here but she still is. Plus the last time I saw her after not seeing her for days she was attacked and injured. " I told him off.

" Yeah yeah I know! I know that. What are you gonna do iff she gets attacked again or even worse...kidnapped. " Theon reasoned with me.
" She is for god sake Jamie Lannisters daughter. " Theon said.

I put one hand on his mouth to stop him from going any further. Theon pushed my hand of and looked me dead in the eye.
" So what? You think it was a coincidence that she meet three men who wanted to kill her? " Theon asked me.

" Theon, people get killed in Westeros all the time. -" I started.

" Robb! I know! It's just- What iff people already knows? " Theon asked me. I shivered at the realisation of that people might know who Savannah really was.

" I gotta get back to the tent. I'll see you in the morgning. " I said and walked my way to my tent. As I entered I saw Savannah fast asleep on the bed. I smiled and walked over to her side.
She was my everything.

Some days later ( Savannah's POV )
A few days later we moved on. To be honest I couldn't see myself on the battlefield. But I wanted to follow them anyways.
" So how do you think we'll get your father back? " I asked Robb curiously. He turned to me and thought. " Hmm? Oh. I have a plan. I can tell them later iff that's okay? " Robb asked and placed a kiss on my cheek.

We rode for hours and it's started to getting dark again. But luckily we reached just in time to where we were going. The soldiers started to raise their tents and it became soon a camp.

Just in that mess I saw a woman. It was Lady Stark. She got down from her horse and made her way over to me.
" Savannah. How wonderful to see you!" She said. I could tell that she really didn't mean it but still tried.
" Welcome to the camp, Lady Stark." I said and walked away.

Robb was in his meetings as usual. We have been drifted apart lately. We don't really talk so much anymore. I miss him.
They even made him King in the North.
Robb and the lords of the North have been working on plans to cross the bridge and trying to get the Frey's to join us.
I don't know how that's going and I didn't wanna know either.

All I could hope now is that this war would end.

I am starting to loose motivation on to write this book so I think I am gonna end it on chapter 21.
L.J.L