15

" You....You are a Lannister AND a Tyrell?!? So wait...You are gonna go to highgarden or King's landing after visiting here?!? " Jon asked me worried.

" Highgarden. I have to find more about my mother. " I said quickly.
Jon began walking back and forth panicking.

" Have you taken your oath yet?.." I said with an questionable look. Jon stopped walking and turned to me.

" No I haven't! We got a raven a few days ago saying that Robb will go to war. " Jon breathed out as he looked out the window.
I was stunned. Robb is going to war?

***
Robb's POV
I was in the stables where Savannah used to be in in the mornings. I missed her a lot but I knew that she would return from the Wall soon.

" She'll come back. " I heard Theon say as he entered the stables. He gave me a weak smile trying to comfort me but didn't help so mutch.

Savannah was my sunlight in the darkness. And still are. I'm going crazy without her here.

" I know she will. And I hope she will aswell. " I said back returning a smile.
I haven't slept so well these past few days.

I have planned a war against the Lannisters. I'm gonna try to bring my father back to Winterfell. I'm gonna have a meeting with the lords tomorrow morning.

When Savannah has been away a lot has been happening. We found wildlings as we were outside riding with Bran who could ride now thanks to Tyrion. And now one wilding is our servant.

I knew Savannah was mad at me. I knew that when I said her family disgusts me it came out as that she was disgusting to me. Which she wasn't. She wasn't like the rest. I probably think it is because of May Tyrell. She was a nice and polite lady and treated everyone with respect.

( I'm gonna write some flashbacks of May and Jamie years before this all happend of their relationship involving May's death and the Lannisters sending Savannah away. )
L.J.L

Savannah is like her mother of her action Maester Luwin once told me. She may have the most of the looks of a Lannister but personality like a Tyrell.
I once knew that iff I'm going out to war I can't take Savannah with me. It would be dangerous for her. And she might die because of me.
She'll stay at Winterfell when I'm gone.

Savannah's POV
I once wondered if it would be like to grow up with an mother and father who would love you for the way you are and not who you are going to be.

Well even iff I DID not really like Jamie Lannister I still wondered how it would be to grow up along with the Lannisters. Having an father at my side even iff my mother wasn't gonna be in my life at all. You know, I still have the thought.

I'm never having kids. The world is cruel and Westeros is a horrible place so it scares me of the thought.
**
Jon slammed the door as he walked into my room. I flinched at the loud noise.
" Hey hey hey! What is it?! " I said almost worried.

" They know! " Jon kept yelled as he was walking back and forth in the room. " They know! "

I got confused at the sentence he kept on saying. " Know what- wait....no....not that I- " I said until I realised.

" YES! Someone overheard our conversation the other day and told the whole castle black. " Jon yelled and I could se the look on his face filled with anger and fear. Anger because the truth was out. Fear because he knew that people will try to kill me now.

I ran outside to see everyone starring at me.

" There she is! The kingslayer's daughter! The rumours are true! Jamie did indeed have a daughter. Savannah Lannister! "

This is gonna be my death after all.