14

It took a few weeks to get to the Wall.
It started to snow and it began covering the trees, the mountains and the green grass.
I always hated winter. I hated the cold, I hated the snow. Even iff I preferred to be in the north instead of the south I still hated it.

" We will be at the wall soon, my lady! " one of the Stark guards shouted beside me. I had two guards both left and right since Robb insisted for me to be safe.

I was upset with him of course. Even iff I never took his father and sisters as the Lannisters prisoners I still feel guilty. Since it is my house who did it. Tyrion said when he was at Winterfell that I had my mother's goodness, kindness, her smile and looks I still had eye and hair colour like Jaime Lannister.

I wondered what my father must be doing now at the moment. Or the house Tyrell. I dearly wanted to meet the Tyrells and the rest of the Lannisters again.

We were nearly there. At the wall. I've always wondered how it would look like and it did look like I pictured. The wall was high and I could se the castle black.
" We are here now my lady! " the other one of the Stark guards said.

I nodded and we began riding to the big gate.
At the gate we saw two guards dressed all black on the walls of the castle.

" Who are you and what are you doing here?! " One of them said bitterly as he looked me dead in the eye.

" I'm Savannah Lily. And these are two guards Robb Starks sent with me. We mean no harm. I just wanted to visit my friend Jon. " I answered him with a weak smile.

" And how do you know Robb iff I may ask? " the other man dressed in black said.

" We grew up together at Winterfell. " I answered him shortly.

The two guards dressed in all black looked at each other before shouting to the others the ole the gate.

The gate opened and me and my two Stark guards who were named Tim and Peter rode into the castle blacks yard.

" Savannah?! Savannah is that you? " I heard a voice as soon as I got off my horse. It was Jon. Jon freaking Snow.

I smiled and ran into his arms hugging him tightly. " I missed you. " I said into his shoulder.
As we pulled away  Jon smiled before speaking. " What are you even doing here? " He asked but I could see his happiness hiding behind his poker face.

" We got a raven from Winterfell that you would come. " I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me.

There stood two men dressed in black I've never seen before. " Hi I'm Pip and this is Sam. " one off them spoke.

" So nice to meet you! " I said politely while shaking their hands. " Jon told me about you and how life is here ".

" Yeah it is pretty boring when you don't know what to do but we'll manage since we are the watchers of the wall. " Sam spoke.

" I could see that. I'll be here for a few days until I'll continue my journey. " I said as I spotted my two guards Tim and Stone take care of the three horses.

" Could you please show me where I could stay the night? I'm pretty tired of my journey. " I asked as I turned my attention my Pip, Sam and Jon.

" Yeah sure! Me and Sam could show you. Follow us! " Pip said taking my hand as we started to walk. I turned to Jon and mouthed ' I'll see you later '. And Jon nodded and walked over to his wolf. I still remembered the name of it. He gave him the name ghost.

***
" Here is your room. " Pip said as he opened the door to a bedroom. I stepped inside to take a closer look. It looked very nice.

" Thanks for showing my room, you guys! " I said and hugged them. They smiled at my answered.

" We'll leave you alone to rest. It must have been a long journey. " Sam said before him and pop started to walk out of the room.

" Tarly. " I muttered. Sam overheard me saying something and turned around. " What? " he asked confused.

" You are Sam of Tarly am I right? I've heard read from Jon's letter's he sent me that you were from Tarly. " I muttered.

He nodded and smiled before disappearing out of the room together with pip.

I began to look through my clothes to change before someone entered.
" What is a lady doing up here in the north on the wall? " I heard a creepy voice say.

He had brown hair and a bread. He looked annoyed and tired as he approached me. I began backing away until I hit a wall. He began walking closer until I could feel his breath on my skin.

" Please...leave me alone..."I said quietly. I was scared at that moment. I couldn't move or push him out of my way. He placed one hand on my waist and looks into my eyes.

" And why would I do that? " he said and smirked. I was terrified.

" PLEASE! Leave me alone! " I yelled as I started to breath heavily.

" You heard her! Leave the room before I chop off your hands! " I heard Jon roar. He stood at the door frame with one hand on his sword that was in his belt.
The man let go of me and walked out of the room but Jon took him by the collar off his shirt. " Iff you go any near her I'll kill you! " he said irritated at him.

The man got out of his grip and began walking away. I was still by the wall of the room trying to catch my breath. Jon closed the door behind him as he began walking over to me. " You're okay? Did he say something or do something? Do I need to kill him?! " Jon said furious.

" No no! I'm fine. " I said and walked over to one of the chairs that was at the fire place in the room.

" The Lannisters took Ned and the girls as prisoners. " I said quickly.

" They did?! " Jon said in shook.

" One more thing Jon. And this might shock you and you can not tell the other's but...
I have never been a Lily. I'm a Lannister....AND a Tyrell....my father is Jamie Lannister iff I haven't told you...."

DUN DUN DUUUUN! XD
Anyways see ya at the other chapter!
L.J.L