16

I didn't know what to do at that moment. I just froze as they called out my name. My REAL name.
The kingslayer's daughter, Jamie Lannisters secret, Savannah Lannister, Daugyher of the Tyrell girl. Yeag those were my nicknames now.

I knew that I couldn't travel to highgarden after this. I would have killers after me.

All of the ones from the night's watch looked at me. " Come with me " said a man and dragged me into the kitchen closing the door behind him.

" Is it true that you are the daughter of Jamie Lannister and May Tyrell? " he asked me as he closed the door behind him.

" Y-yes sir....it's true...So now that the world will know about me. Will they come after me? " I asked him nervously.

" I'm afraid so, girl. " He said and sat down on one of the chair's " I'm Jeor Mormont. "

I've heard of Jeor Mormont before. His son was across the sea serving an Targaryen girl that I don't remember the name of. I've never met Jeor Mormont before but I only heard stories.

" Jon told me about you. You're a servant right? " He continued. I just nodded and kept my mouth shut.

" You should probably head back to Winterfell. It was nice having you here for the short while but K think you are more safe there than here. " he said and walked outside again.

I have to think what to do now. I don't know how Robb would react to this. Iff I'm not wrong someone had sended a raven to him for the moment.
***
I had packed my bags and the guards had prepared the horses.

" I'm gonna miss you, you know. And you have to be safe! We don't know iff they have sended raven's to the whole Westeros yet. " Jon said as he came towards me and hugged my tight.

" I'll miss you to. " I said as I pulled away and both em and the guards rode out of castle black not turning around.

Robb's POV
Once the world would knew Savannah's real name, her life would be put in danger. The lords would make killer run after her.

It's been weeks since I've seen Savannah. And she hasn't send a single letter to me. Which made me even more concerned.

" Everything alright, my lord? " Rose said as she walked pass me in the hallway.

" I don't know really. " I answered as I made my way outside.

When I walked outside Theon came running towards me with something in his hand. It seemed like it was a letter.

" Robb! Robb! There is a letter from Jon! It's about Savannah! " Theon yelled.

I ripped the letter from his hand and began to read it. And this is gonna be the nightmare that awakes.

Dear Robb
When me and Savannah were talking she confessed she is a Lannister and a Tyrell.
And....they know....the men of the nights watch know...someone overheard us and told everyone. I don't know iff they have sended ravens to the lords of the north or kings landing.
Her life is in danger.

Jon Snow

My heart started to beat fast. And the fear I had for Savannah became bigger.

" She's gonna end up dead iff she doesn't get here. " I said with panic in my voice.
" Theon! Iff she doesn't come back god knows what she could be out through! ".

" Robb..Jon sent another raven with a letter saying she is on her way down here. She'll be fine. " Theon said trying to comfort me but it didn't help at all.

God knows where she was now.

Savannah's POV
We have been riding for almost two weeks. When I rode to the walk I counted the days.
It took twenty one days. The days at the wall was pretty cold but I managed to keep the warm.

Pyp was awfully nice which made Jon annoyed.
" Don't trust anyone to easy, Sav " he said.

" My lady! There is people coming this way! " one of the guards yelled waking me up
from my day dream.

Three men on their horses rode their ways over to us. " Well well well....then it's true what they said! The kingslayer's daughter is real after all! " one of the men said looking me up and down.

" And how do you know I'm a Lannister? I've never meet you before. " I said trying to keep a straight face.

" You really think a golden haired girl like the Lannisters would be riding in the north huh? " One of the men said laughing. One men took out a sword and went to attack. Two attacked the guards and started sword fighting. One other was running after me.

I ran as fast my legs could bare me. Until I fell to the ground by feeling someone pushing me down.  The man looked at me with an disgusted smirk on his face. And moments later I screamed.

I took out my knife and stabbed him in the chest repeatedly. He fell on the ground and the snow around him turned red.
This was not what I signed up for for the home journey at all.