11

Tyrion Lannister visited Winterfell the very next day. He was just passing by and needed a place to sleep but Robb didn't really trust him. You know, since the incident of the fall of Bran Stark, all the Starks that were left in Winterfell thought it was the Lannisters.

Robb sat at the table in the great hall with me and Theon standing behind him. And Tyrion stood at the other side of the table with two of his guards beside him.

Robb kept questioning him why he was here but Tyrion went on talking.

" So everyone else but not I are welcome here, eh boy? " he asked Robb.

" I'm not your boy, Lannister. " Robb said as he looked at me for a short moment and then turned his attention back to Tyrion.
" I'm lord of Winterfell while my father is away. "

Even iff Robb knew I was a Lannister doesn't change the fact he didn't like the rest of them. He never trusted them and I don't blame him for that.

Seconds later Hodor walked into the hall with Bran on his back. " Ahh there is the boy! " Tyrion exclaimed.

I forgot to tell you that. Bran woke up when me and Robb got back from the lake yesterday. He was angry and sad of course. The poor boy was never gonna be able to walk ever.

" There is the cripple boy! " Tyrion said as Bran looked a little annoyed at him. " I'm not a cripple " he replied harsh.

" Then I'm not a dwarf " Tyrion said back.
" So tell me, Bran. Do you like riding? "

Robb turned to me giving me a confused look that said 'Did he say riding?'. I nodded and Robb turned back to Tyrion.

Tyrion gave us like a papper of how we could make a saddle for Bran so he could ride again.
" You did my brother a great kindness, Lannister. You'll have out roof as long as you stay. " Robb said to thank him.

Tyrion shook his head and spoke. " Please. Spare you fake kindness. I'll manage to find somewhere else to stay the night. "
And with that he walked out of the room with his guards.

***
" WAIT! TYRION LANNISTER! " I yelled out as I ran towards them.

Tyrion and his guards turned around and saw me. " Aahh! Look who we have here. The Lily servant who serves to Stark and also the one who Ned Stark brought in. " he said and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him as he continued to chuckle. " Are you on your way back to King's Landing? " I asked.

" I perhaps do. Tell me. What do you want, my lady? " he said politely to me and I smiled.

" I'm not a lady, Lannister. I just wanted you to give my father this. " I said and gave him a letter.

I wrote a letter to my father, Jamie Lannister. Even iff I hated him for hiding me, sending me away and never dared to speak with me I knew deep down in my heart that someday I'll have to speak with him. And why not now? Even iff I'm writing this stupid letter.

Tyrion looked concerned at me as he realised. " Have we meet before? Because you do remind me of my big brother by those blue eyes you have. " Tyrion asked me still concerned.

I smiled and walked away. " Iff you want you could read the letter! " I said as I walked away from him.

( The letter Savannah wrote )

Dear Jamie Lannister.
Or father or whatever I might call you. I wanted to know about my family and the ones that are in it.

Even iff I was deeply upset that my life was a lie and that I never got to meet you during my childhood made me devastated.
I knew who you are and what you did for Westeros but as a daughter I might forgive you for that.

I didn't mind growing up along the Starks. I would gladly have done it than be in King's Landing growing up at the warm heat and the sunlight hitting my skin.

I never knew my mother. Since she died at childbirth I mean. Iff I ever meet you I want to know how she was like. People never spoke about her for me. You are the only one who can. I never knew which house she was from.

I knew I was different. The ones in the north doesn't have the bluest eyes I have like you or the golden hair like the Lannisters.
I should have known when people told me that.
Iff the world ever found out about me they would have been giving me a nickname after you.

The kingslayer's daughter

Savannah Lily

I know what you think. Risky sending a note? Well I knew people spoke good about Tyrion keeping secrets. He later came to my chambers that evening.

***
I woke up by the noice of somebody knocking on my door.
" It's the middle of the night go away! " I groaned and hit my head at he pillow again.

The knocking didn't stop and I had to force myself up to open the door.
It was Tyrion. Tyrion Lannister.

" We need to talk " he said and walked into my room closing the door behind him. He went to one of the chairs in my room and sat down looking at me.

" I read the letter you wrote. Why would you risk to give it to me when you don't know I could have been reading it out loud to whole Westeros? " he questioned me.

" Westeros never feared me in that way. The men who was gonna find out who I was and might kill me did. I never knew really who my mother and father was. Not all of it. But now I know that Thomas Lily wasn't my father. It was Jamie Lannister. And my mother was May. " I answered him.

" May Tyrell....." Tyrion muttered to himself. My heart stopped as I heard him say the name.

" What....what did you say?..." I said shocked.

" May Tyrell! May Tyrell was your mother. She was Mace Tyrell's younger sister! She and Jamie were in love and kept it as a secret. But soon both of the families found out about them. Our father wasn't happy about it at all and not Mace either. And then when they found out about you it wasn't going to work through. May died in childbirth of the stress of how the world would react to it. What would have happen next to you. Jamie was devastated. And we knew that both of the families couldn't raise you at that moment iff anybody found out you were the kingslayer's daughter.
So we trusted a man named Thomas Lily. Who yes knew the Starks. " Tyrion told me.

" So this means?...." I said awkwardly.

" You are both a Tyrell and a Lannister? Yes I'm sorry about that. " Tyrion finished.

I was up late at night writing this!
L.J.L