12

Tyrion left my room a few minutes ago. I couldn't sleep straight. I was a Tyrell AND a Lannister.

Tyringe Said I had my mother's smile and looks but eye and hair color from my father Jamie. I didn't know what was or not real at that moment.

I sat in my bed starring into a wall thinking what I would do now. I couldn't sleep. The tiredness disappeared the moment I found out who my mother was. I was related to both the house Tyrell and house Lannister.

I stood up and began walking to Robb's chambers that was down the hall from mine. When I came to his door I began knocking repeatedly.

" Wha- Savannah?! What are you doing awake in the middle of the night? " he said suprised.

I hushed at him and walked inside his room and closed the door behind me. " We need to talk. I don't know what to do at this moment! " I said harsh.

" Woah! Calm down, Sav. What is it that it is so urgent to knock at my door in the middle of the night? " he said in his tired voice.

" Listen to me Robb! I know who my mother was! I've never had anyone tell me who my mother was and how she was like. Tyrion stopped by an- "

" TYRION stopped by at your chambers? How did he even get into the castle? " Robb cut me off.

" ROBB PLEASE JUST LET ME SPEAK FOR ONE MOMENT! " I shouted making him shut up and sat down on his bed.

" Thank you! So Tyrion stopped by and told me the truth. The WHOLE truth. Who my parents was. Which house they came from and why they sended me away. " I said and took a deep breath.

" Robb......My mother was a Tyrell...." I said to him.

He looked at the ground like he have seen a ghost. " Tyrell?.....Wait....your mother died- Omg.....Your mother was May Tyrell?? " he stuttered.

I nodded at his answer and he stood up and walked towards me. " I didn't know....I'm sorry. " he apologised. I chuckled at the apology. He didn't have anything to apologise for.

" Robb.....you don't need to apologise. You couldn't have known. " I said.
" Plus...I couldn't sleep so can I stay with you?... I'm still shaken up about it. "

Robb nodded and we layer down at the bed. Robb layer his arm over my waist as I layed my head down at his chest.

( Nothing really happend between them okay? XD )

The next morgning I got out of bed and looked myself in the mirror. Not long after Theon bursted into the room.
" Robb! Savannah is miss- OH " Theon said as he ran inside the room.
" Wait.....what are you doing in Robb's- OH OMG " Theon freaked out.

" NO NO THEON! NOTHING HAPPEND CLAM DOWN! YOU'RE GONNA WAKE HIM UP! " I said harsh at him.

That's right nothing happend between me and Robb. Even iff we loved each other it wasn't the right timing to like to get together. Yeah yeah.

" THEON! I'm wearing a night gown! Plus I wouldn't have done it now! " I said at him again.

" Okay I never asked for the information! I just freaked out over that it might have happend. " he chuckled.

Me and Theon weren't angry at each other anymore. Well I was never angry but Theon was. I guess he didn't like Lannisters aswell as Robb does. I'm the only one Robb accepts as a Lannister which maybe Theon was so pissed over.

***
Minutes later I was down in the kitchen and Robb was still asleep. Well the WHOLE castle was asleep so I was alone in the big kitchen. As I began to wander around I saw Rickon on the floor. " Rickon, what are you doing? " I asked him nicely kneeling down to him.

" I just woke up. I couldn't go back to sleep. I miss mother. " He whispered.

Right, Catelyn Stark left a few days ago right before Tyrion arrived to Winterfell.

" Okay. Do you wanna help me cook something for your brother's? " I asked him nicely. Rick on got up on his feet with a bright smile on his face. " Yes yes yes! " He kept screaming out of joy.

I laughed at his reaction and we began doing breakfast. I was preparing the eggs and bacon while Rickon prepared some water for both Bran and Robb.

As we got done we walked to Bran's chamber's first with the breakfast. As we walked into his chambers Bran were fast asleep so we left his plate and cup of water on his table and wrote a note.

Good morning Bran!
We made some breakfast for you when you wake up from your sleep! <3

Love from Rickon and Savannah.

Me and Rickon went to Robb's next and walked through the door. Robb was reading a book as he saw us enter. Rickon ran to his bed and hugged him which made Robb laugh a little bit. " Did you two make breakfast for me? " he said with a smirk.

I put the plate and cup on the table and walked over to him and kissed his forehead. " Yeah, we woke up before everyone else so we thought why not? " I said and smiled at him.

Robb put his hand on my cheek making me blush. He later leaned up and kissed me on the lips and I kissed back.

" Ewww stop it! Kissing is gross! " Rickon said making an disgusted face. Me and Robb laughed at his comment and kissed again just to annoy him more.

God iff the world was different then I wanted to spend my morgnings like this everyday.