21

Savannah's POV
You might wonder what happened in this story, do you?
Well I'll tell you.
Robb surprisingly broke the engagement off with the Frey girl. He married me instead. I know this was not the best thing we've done but we didn't care.
When two people love each other, they do stupid things.

Robb's uncle were gonna marry the Frey girl and we were invited.
I think everybody have heard about the Red wedding.
Well yes, it did really happened. But I can tell you one thing. We made it out alive.

The red wedding ( back a few days ago )
I stood over Robb who was lying on the floor who were bleeding. Tears were running down my faces but he was alive.
I looked up to Walder Frey who were sitting and smirking.
I looked at him as my blood was boiling.
" Lord Frey! " I yelled which got his attention.
" We'll stop this war iff that's what you want. "

The Frey's just laughed over my comment. I turned to Catelyn's body. She was dead. I knew that. And I had to accept it.
" Stupid girl. You can't stop a war like that. " Walder Frey said and laughed.

A few days before I remembered that Catelyn had let my father free to return to king's landing.
I smiled to myself.
" You're right. A stupid girl can't stop a war. But just so you know. I am Savannah Stark house of both Lannister and Tyrell. Daughter of Jamie Lannister and May Tyrell. Iff my father ever found out that The Frey's killed his daugther I can promise you that you and all of your little pets would be burned to the ground and your house will disappear. " I spoke up.
Walder Frey's men looked a little worried and later agreed over my comment.
" You know I may the kingslayer's daugther after all.." I said with an evil smirk on my face.

Walder Frey looked concerned and talked to his men. He later came to an agreement.
" I'll let you go....As long as you never show your face here again..." Walder Frey said.

Many men were killed that night. I tried to reason with Walder Frey to spear their lives but he didn't listen.
I dragged Robb with me outside and pulled him and myself on a horse and rode off. The twins slowly disappearing behind us.

My coat where around his shoulder which was where they hit him with the arrow. He was unconscious but were still breathing.
We came to a village after riding for hours.
" PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME! HE GOT SHOT AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! " I yelled which got the villagers attention. One women and a man came running taking Robb off the horse and carried him away from me. Two women stayed with me to clean the bruise I had over my eyebrow.

" He's gonna be fine. " one of them said as another one cleaned my cut. I just smiled.
Robb got treated and healed but stayed in a bed for a couple of days...still sleeping and I never left his side.
The villagers helped me to fix a house for us to live him because I knew iff we returned to Winterfell Theon would have us killed.

Wait I forgot to tell you.
Theon betrayed us. When he left to get the Greyjoy's to join us he joined them but betrayed us by killing off Bran and Rickon.
I never believed he killed them....It didn't sound as that Theon would do it but I let it go. I felt angry and betrayed over him of course.

Present day ( Savannah's POV )
Me and Robb lived in a house near a village. We went with the last name I had my whole childhood. Lily.
We didn't want anyone to know who we are. But I knew that one day we would return, take Winterfell back and be back to normal.

But one thing I know now. Is that 'normal' is not a word in Westeros.

The end