❝ 𝟸𝟹 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑
•ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑•ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

"Let's take a sneak peek." Fuyu grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the living room but not towards four of them. She stopped in the corner of the living room, behind my family members. Only Jungkook could see me, not them. Jungkook took a glance at me and then turned back to them.

"Well, I heard about your 'great plan' but I would like to hear it from your mouth," Jungkook said in a stern voice while leaning back with crossed arms.

"W-What plan are you talking about, Jungkook oppa?" Ara asked. I cringed when she called them by that name.

"First of all, it's Mr. Jeon for you. Second, you're a kid, you shouldn't talk when adults are talking." He coldly said. "I would like to listen from Mrs. Lee."

"Mr. Jeon, I think there is some misunderstanding." My stepmom said.

"Oh really? But I don't think." He looked at her. "Do you want to listen to it with your ears?" 

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Fine then." He smirked. Just then a sound of 'click' echoed through the whole room.

"Mom, why you made that bitch marry that mafia boss?" I heard Ara's voice, it sounded like someone had recorded it.

"Yes, mom. You know, I saw him and he is very handsome. I also heard that he is very rich. You should've made me marry him." It was Aera.

"Aww, my lovely daughter. Do you know why I did that?"

I started to carefully to the recording.

"It's a good chance for me. I killed two birds at a time."

A what?

"How?"

"Because if Hana's mom didn't do that, she had to through humiliation and also it might bring their lives to danger because that mafia boss will also get humiliated. She doesn't have a choice but to marry someone with that mafia boss."

"How could she??" Yuri muttered.

"And?"

"Eunji. We will get rid of her. I know Eunji is so close to her aunt at the point that she can do anything for her lovely aunt. Now she's gone, I will snatch her property. Lee told me that his late wife had already put the properties under Eunji's name but Lee makes it look like it's still left. Now, she will get married and have another surname, so there won't be any proof of her being the owner of her property. Automatically, everything will go under Lee. He loves me a lot and he will surely give them under me and then they will go under to both of you."