Chapter 9

Liam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had showed Abbi all of London's best. I took her to the London Eye, all the famous theaters, Niall's favorite Nandos, my old school, Big Ben, some of the universities, and to the best shopping streets.

"London is amazing!" Abbi says. She hasn't stopped staring out of her window since we had left the coffee shop. I check my phone. 7:20. "Well I should probably get you home." I tell her. She looks at her phone. "Oh crap! Yeah probably." she says with a laugh. She tells the driver her address, and we drive in silence to her house.

When we finally pull up, I look over at her. "I will be right back." I tell the driver. I get out of the car, and go open Abbi's door. "Thanks Liam. For everything!" she says with a genuine smile. "Anytime!" I tell her. "It was fun." I pull her into me and hug her. She goes still for a moment but hugs me back after a second.

"See you tomorrow." I tell her. She waves, and then goes inside. I get back in the taxi, and give him my address.

"Thanks you so much." I tell the driver, getting my wallet out. "What do I owe you?" I ask him. He looks back at me. "Don't worry about it." he tells me. "You guys are a cute couple. Don't let another guy get to her. She's special." he tells me. I blush. "Thanks." I pull out forty pounds. "For gas." I tell him, pushing the money into his hand. "Have a good night." I say, getting out of the car.

I sigh. It was a good night. I unlock the front door, and am greeted by my mom. "Mum! You frightened me!" I say. She laughs. "Where have you been young man?" she asks me seriously. "Umm I was with a friend. Her names Abbi. She is new to London, and I showed her around a little bit." I tell her. "Oooo! Her! A girl!" she says excitedly. I laugh and make my way to the kitchen. She follows me.

"Do you like her? Is she pretty?! I want to meet her!" my mom rambles on. "Mum!" I say turning around. Her eyes are wide and she has a huge grin on her face. "I just met her. Your being kinda crazy."

I laugh. She frowns at me. "I want to meet her! You should invite her over this weekend!" she tells me. I shake my head. She will never stop badgering me unless I actually invite Abbi over. "Maybe!" I said, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "Oh yay!" she squeals excitedly. I shake my head. My mom was something else.