Chapter 22

Liam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THREE WEEKS LATER

"And as you can see... I look absolutely brilliant in this cap and gown!" I say to my computer. I was busying myself with a twitcam. I laugh and look at some of the responses. I sigh and take off the cap.

"Time flies. You know I still remember my first day of kindergarten and now here I am about to graduate in a week or so." I say.

"Well I gotta say... Liam isn't the only one who looks that good in a cap and gown!" Abbi says walking up behind me. She twirls in a little circle for everyone. "Tah-dah!" she says, placing her hands on her hips. I pull her down into my lap. "You look fabulous!" I tell her. I look back at the camera. "Don't you all agree?!" Abbi blushes and giggles a bit.

I pull her head down to meet mine in a soft kiss. Instantly people are sending in comments. I deepen the kiss a little more and wave to the camera. Abbi pushes my laptop closed.

She pulls away, taking a deep breath. "I bet we are gonna be trending babe." I tell her. She laughs and kisses me again.

"God I think I'm in love with you!" I blurt out suddenly, against her lips. She pulls away and stares at me with a blank face. Her cheeks become red and a huge grin slowly creeps into her face.

"I love you too Liam." she says quietly.

THE END