Chapter 14

I look back to the beautifully lit amusement park. Aww he was so sweet. I grab his hand and led him to the first ride. “Ooo lets go on that roller coaster!” “Okay what ever you want I’ll just follow you.” A drag him onto the ride and we get buckled in. Than take off. Wow this ride is so fast! “WOOOOO!!!” Right when the camera snaps tilts my chin so I am now facing him and we are looking into each other’s eyes. Then Poof the camera takes the shot. After he just smirks and goes back to the ride. When ever he did that butterflies would attack my stomach. If only he knew. “Arley whatcha thinking about? The ride has ended.” I shake my self back to reality. “Oh nothing just staring off into space like a weirdo. Ooo lets go to the games!” I cheer as I race off the ride and strait to ring toss. “Oh Harry I challenge you to a ring toss battle.” “Ooo you might not want to do that. I am the king of ring toss.” “Yeah we shall see about that.” We put 2 euros in and grab our rings. I throw the first one and it lands perfectly around one of the polls. “Oh yeah!” I chant. Then Harry throws his first one and it also lands perfectly around the poll. “Boom!! I told you I was the master!” I ignore his cockiness and focus on my aim. I throw the last ring and it swings around the edge of the pull but at the last second flies off. “WHAT?!?!” “Aww babe its okay.” “Just throw the damn ring.” I yell and he throws it and it lands perfectly around the poll. “YEAHH!!!” “You win this time Styles!” I say turning around and storming off. Even though I wasn’t really angry. I looked around at the different game booths to find something I could definitely win. Then all of a sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder. A familiar voice says “For You.” I slowly turn around to see a giant fluffy bear in my face. “Awww!!! Its so cute!!” I say grabbing the bear, like a little kid, to reveal a curly haired cutie behind it. “Thanks   Har—BEAR!! Oh that should be its name!! Aww I love it thanks Harry!” I say hugging his long perfect torso. “C’mon lets ride some more rides.”

After riding just about every ride in the park it was getting really late. “Harry do you think we should go home now?” “Yes definitely our parents are probably worried sick.” He grabs me and chucks me onto his back. I would be lying if I told you I disliked when he did that. We run strait onto the train and just in time to. We grab to seats that are next to each other and get comfortable. “Hey Arley. I had a great day with you.” I look up at him from my position on his lap. “Yeah me to.” I smile remembering the awesome adventure we had today. “Oh I almost forgot. I got this for you.” I sit up. He got me something? When would he have gotten it? He pulls out a brown box. And hands it to me. “Harry you don’t have to get me things!” “I know. I want to.” I smirk as I open the little brown box to reveal I woven bracelet with a metal piece on it with the words Jamais et Toujours -Haz printed across it. “Harry its beautiful! What do the words mean?” “It says forever and always. It’s a promise that we will be together forever and always. In friendship or someday more than friendship. When I’m with you it doesn’t seem to matter because I forget that anything else even exists.” My mouth dropped. When he said this I began to feel something I have never ever felt before. It was in my heart, stomach and everywhere through my whole body. It was an amazing feeling. As we look into each other’s eyes like they do in the sappy love stories I cant help but feel hopeless. This feeling brings so much joy to me that tears start to fall. “Oh don’t cry.” I giggle a little bit at his immediate worry. “I am crying not out of sadness but out of joy and happiness. I feel like a completely different person when I’m with you. I feel free and alive. Both feelings that I have never felt. You definitely will never have to worry about me being out of your life because we have a special bond of friendship that cant be broken.” I smile and dive into his arms for one of the biggest hugs ever. I know it doesn’t sound very romantic but to me it was the greatest feeling in the world.