Chapter 20

“Arley.” Harry says and comes racing down the steps. “Arley are you okay?” he asks again now kneeling down to my awkward position on the ground. “Yeah I’m fine.” I sniffle as I keep my gaze down at my lap. “Arley your knee is bleeding.” He asks concerned. “Yeah oh well.” I snap now getting angry. Why would he kiss that girl? “Arley seriously what’s wrong?” he asks for the final time. “Its just I thought you liked me.” I say finally gaining enough confidence to speak my mind.  “I do. Why would you think I don’t?” He asked innocently. I give him a confused face. Is he dumb? “Well you were kinda eating that girls face.” I say. He just laughs. What the hell this isn’t funny. I am done talking to him. I try and get up but fail and end up crashing back onto the cement. “Aw shit!” I scream grabbing my elbow with which I fell on. “Arley.” He says and grabs both of my wrists and makes me face him. “I only kissed her for a dare.” He states like that would make it any better. I just roll my eyes and attempt to get up again but his grip tightened. “Let go.”  I demand. “Not till you tell me why its such a big deal that I kissed another girl. You and me aren’t even together. Its not like I’m cheating on you.” I never really thought about it like that. I’m so stupid we weren’t together, I don’t own him. “I’m sorry.” I apologize. “You don’t have to apologize you just have to tell me why it bothered you so much.” He states. I knew he wouldn’t let me go till answered. “Well… I just… umm…” I stutter nervously. “What?” he asks grabbing my chin and facing me towards him. “Could we maybe stand up?” I ask and try and get up with the help of Harry. “Now tell me why it bothered you.” He demanded when we were on our feet. I try and back away from him but him still grabbing my wrists pull me closer. “Well the thing is, is that I was sorta…jealous.” I whisper the last part. “What was that?” he asks. “I was jealous.” I say louder. “Oh. And why were you jealous?” he asks with a cheeky half smile. Oh I know what he is fishing for! Cheeky Devil. I can’t help but blush. I can hear Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol blaring from inside the house. “I… umm… I like you.” I spit out and immediately look down at my feet to hide my blush stained cheeks. “You do now?” he asks jokingly. I look up at him shocked. “You knew?” I ask a little embarrassed. Was I that obvious? Of course I was! Way to go Arley! He giggles. “Yeah a birdy might have told me,” he says as he giggles. What the hell Darcy and Ellie? God forbid I tell you anything. I start cursing in my mind. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Harry’s hand meets my chin and his other arms snaking around my backing pulling me into him. “Its okay. I feel the same way.” He whispers in my ear. Then he leans into me like he is about to kiss me. But I place my hand in front of my face so he ends up kissing my hand. “What the hell?” he asks. “If you kiss me, where does that put us? And tomorrow you are going to be auditioning for the x-factor what if you make it through and we don’t see each other for a long time?” I ask flipping out. “Arley.” He yells snapping me back to focusing on him. “How will we know if there is chemistry till we kiss?” “Well--” I start but was cut off by his hand slipping behind my neck and his other hand tugging at my waist bringing me closer to him till our lips met. The second our lips met my whole body felt it. It was the best feeling in the whole world. Our lips instantly started moving in synch. I had waited for 16 years for this moment. Dreaming about it and nothing prepared me for how absolutely amazing it is. “ARLEY!!” I heard someone scream. But Harrys grip only tightened on the back of my neck obviously not wanting to let go. The next thing I know two sets of hands grab me and pull me back and making me start running. “Darcy Ellie what the hell is going on?” I ask halting to a stop. “We have been caught.” All of our parents know that we are not watching the movie at my house!” Ellie yells. I stand there shocked what is going to happen to us? “We are going to be grounded for eternity.” Darcy whines. “Come on guys get in the car!” Sydney yells and we all shuffle into the car. I hear someone yell my name but I am to worried and in a rush to look back. I am now just worrying about the rath I shall face when I get home.