Chapter 19

I decided just to brush it off. “What’s his problem” Ellie asks as she walks toward me as I get my things from my desk. “Honestly I have NO idea.” I was still confused. “Why did he stomp out like that?” Darcy asks joining into the conversation. “I don’t know. He was probably pissed we didn’t get to finish the scene.” I sigh. “OR he was pissed cause he didn’t get a kissy kissy from Arley!” She whispers in a teasing tone. “Yeah I sincerely doubt that!” I say as we walk out of the classroom towards our lockers. “You know I don’t say this very often but I think Ellie might be right on this one Arls.” Darcy announces. She was always the one that’s right and she never would admit if anyone else is right. Ellie just looked to me and nodded dramatically. I just roll my eyes and sigh. That is so not true. When I open my locker a note falls out of it to the ground. I pick it up and on the cover it reads ‘To Arley’ I open up the letter and read ‘Dear Arley, I cannot believe I ever thought you were cool. I cannot believe I wasted my time with you. I should never have punched the guy in the face for you. I never should have left Harmony. You’re an ugly nerd. Never talk to me again. Love, Romeo. A salty water drop threatens to fall.I didn’t even know what to say, what to think. How could he say all these things? I thought he was different. But no he is just like every other douche bag at this school. I can’t believe I thought I liked him. UGHH! I slam my locker and run to the bathroom to my usual stall I sat down on the closed toilet seat and cried. After crying for like 30 mins. YES 30 MINS! I was cried dry by the end. And not to mention I totally ditched my class and probably have a detention but I didn’t give a shit. I was in no state to see people or learn. But now I have come to my senses and I wasn’t sad anymore. I am God damn MAD! I told him things I never told anyone else I cared about him and I thought he cared about me but I guess I was wrong. UGHHHH!!! I grab my bag and stomp out of there in full-blown anger mode. And when I am in this mode it is dangerous. By now it was lunchtime so everyone was at the lunch area and I stomp out there and strait up to the populars area. They all just sit there looking at me as I stand there with Harry sitting with his back to me. He slowly turned around and that is when it all hit me. I couldn’t even hold back anymore fresh new tears came tumbling down. “Arley what happened?” Harry asks concerned as he stands up. “What the fuck is wrong with you. You douche bag I didn’t choose to hang around you. It was that stupid project. You think I wanted to work with you? You are known for being a complete douche and an ass whole. And you know what all of that is true. All that people say about you being a fucking douche bag is true. I didn’t ask you stand up for me to that guy I can stand up for myself. Harry I trusted you. I thought I cared about you. I told you things I have NEVER told anyone else. You and Harmony never should have broken up. You guys both now how to make someone feel like a worthless piece shit.” I scream in his face. “And you know what” I say whipping away my tears. “You can have this back.” I rip off the bracelet that he gave me and threw it at him with the note he put in my locker. And I turn around and walk off leaving him looking shocked and confused.

Harrys P.O.V

I look down at the ground to see what she threw at me. A note and the bracelet I gave to her when we went to Paris. What the hell was going on? I ask my self.  I open the note and read what it said. Dear Arley, I cannot believe I ever thought you were cool. I cannot believe I wasted my time with you. I should never have punched the guy in the face for you. I never should have left Harmony. You’re an ugly nerd. Never talk to me again. Love, Rome.  I new who wrote this the second I read it. HARMONY!!!! WHAT A BITCH. That’s why she wasn’t eating lunch with us today. I run after Arley but by this time she was already out of the lunch area. I walk out and she is no where to be seen. Where could she have gone? Then I hear some soft giggling from around the corner. So I quietly peak around so they cant see me. “Did you hear what she said to him? OMG it was gold. She is so gullible.” One girl who I didn’t recognize said to Harmony. That was strange Harmony NEVER talked to anyone out of our ‘popular’ group. “Yeah I know she totally believed that Harry wrote that now he will come crawling back to me.” She said like an evil character from the movies. HOW COULD SHE EVEN SAY THAT? SHE IS A BITCH!! UGHHH!!! I need to find Arley! I need to tell her what happened.  I turn around and sprint out of the school. There was no trace of Arley anywhere. I look around and see a speck of a person down the road. I decide to run a little closer. Than the person looks back I immediately who it is. Her eyes were red with tears running down her face. But right when she meets my gaze she runs in the opposite direction.